TopLogger is a FREE app to log your indoor climbs, see what you topped, and what is yet to be done. It gives you that extra incentive to tick them all, whether it's boulders, routes or both.
Why use TopLogger:
• TOPPING MATTERS: Climbing a route or topping a boulder influences your dashboard, showing a listing of your progress, your strength, your grade, and optionally your ranking in the gym.
• UPDATES ABOUT NEW CLIMBS: select which gyms and what grades you want to be notified about. Check out the new boulder circuits or routes in your gym, and see whats next to be removed.
• INTUITIVE INTERFACE: TopLogger follows the latest design guidelines, offering an interactive map-view of the climbing gym with intuitive interface. Easily switch to list view to show the boulders grouped by circuit. Ticking climbs has never been easier.
• EXTENSIVE FILTERS: Filter the climbs to your need, and make it a personal tick-list. Filter on grade, color, whether you climbed it, suitability for kids, specific circuits or walls.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: TopLogger can sign you in automatically, based on your Google Account, Facebook account or email.
• NO FEES: TopLogger is free to use.
• ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT: We are quickly adding new features, and the list is truly exciting!
Now go and cross off your climbs!
Let's get even more addicted...
A full app rebuild with new features:
- Integrated map-view and list-view
- Mark climbs as project and filter on them
- Climb statistics are now integrated in the logging interface
- See what your friends climbed in the interactive map
- Smart multi-select to cross off many in one go
- Drag and drop for climbs
- Climb filters on editor interface
- Improved table view on small screens
- Revised competition interface and improved flexibility with ranking poules
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
Works terrible on iPhone...
I love to use this app to track my tops and flashes and I’ve been using it for a long time. However, I recently got an iPhone and was quite disappointed that this app works really terrible on the XR... the sizing isn’t right and navigating through the gym map is very difficult.
Doesn’t open :(
“couldn’t connect to TopLogger” all the time
Needs better user experience
Good idee for logging climbs but user experience is really awkward. The map is hard to navigate and you get lost really easy in the rest of the app.
Has the potential to be a good app. But with this user experience, its not working well
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.