A nameless hero finds himself in a place between fantasy and nightmare. He doesn't remember his name nor where he comes from. Wandering through strange lands, he struggles to discover the truth about the world around him, as well as about himself.
The dreamlike, nightmarish atmosphere of the game was inspired by the works of painters H.R. Giger and Zdzisław Beksiński. The game's final look and feel was also strongly influenced by the universes of games such as Demon's Souls or Dark Seed. This unique mixture gave life to a bleak and depressing world.
The story begins as the protagonist wakes up locked in a metal cage hanging below a large flying machine. It becomes clear he is its passenger against his will and the machine's destination is unknown. The only vague memory he can summon in his mind is that of a sculpture atop a hill, depicting human hands reaching towards the sky.
Those are, however, the least of his problems as the airship descends its flight towards a huge, gloomy castle which soon becomes his prison. Thus begins the surreal story bordering somewhere between dream and reality...
▪ THE GAME WORLD: 3 realms, differing in architecture and creatures inhabiting them. You'll meet characters with unique personalities who will help you - or try to prevent you from - reaching your goal.
▪ ART: 75 hand-painted stages. The game also features over a hundred additional screens as well as dozens of paintings created by the mad painter residing in the cathedral
▪ PUZZLES: During your journey you will come against 24 varied logical puzzles and minigames.
▪ STORY: A dark adventure between dream and reality.
▪ MUSIC: Exceptional soundtrack with over 40 tracks.
▪ Moral choices which will affect the game's ending.
▪ 4-6 hours gameplay.
▪ Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Polish, Russian. Italian, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Hungarian, Czech, Turkish
▶ Like us: facebook.com/OhNooStudio
▶ Twitter: @OhNooStudio
▶ Email us: email@example.com
▶ Learn more about OhNoo games at www.OhNoo.com
- Bug Fixes
- Support for iOS 11
Beoordelingen en recensies
The perfect point and click game
This game is truly awesome. The graphics are amazing! Allthough i'm usually not a big fan of the whole dark and twisty theme, one cannot be other than captivated by this artwork. The storyline is perfect. The choises you make during the game will affect the outcome of the game so you can play it again and again.
I was searching for a long time to find the perfect point and click game and i have finally found it. The puzzles are straightforward but it doesn't affect the joy you have in this game. This game will let you have a look in your own soul, which we all know can be dark and twisty...
I almost never write reviews but for this game i want to make an effort.
Well worth the money! I hope for more games like this.
P.s. Special thanks to the testers! People should appreciate them more.
Excellent plot and gameplay
The games starts as an interesting adventure that gets darker and involves even more the player. Excellent game from begin to end.
- OhNoo Studio
- 372 MB
Vereist iOS 7.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Pools, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans, Tsjechisch, Turks
- Gekeurd 9+ voor:
- Content met milde horror-/angstthema’s kan soms voorkomen
- Content met mild animatiegeweld of fictief geweld kan soms voorkomen
- © 2017 OhNoo Studio
- € 5,49
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.