Touch annotator is an image annotation platform for object detection. It aims to simplify the workflow of data preparation in object detection tasks by handling mundane and repetitive tasks such as formatting the annotations. Touch Annotator also has some useful features to improve productivity:
1. the ability to delete bounding boxes by holding them.
2. the ability to rename label by holding label. This renames all previously created bounding boxes.
3. the ability to select a label by tapping on a bounding box that belongs to it.
The app lets you choose the format of your annotations. This is to save you the work of having to reformat the results before using them with a framework. Currently, Touch annotator supports:
1. Create ML
2. Turi Create
more formats are going to be added over time. To request a format, please reach out to us at email@example.com
4 new CSV formats with origin for the coordinate system at the bottom left, bottom right, top left and top right.
a new "Crop Boxes" button that allows the areas inside the bounding boxes to be cropped into new image files that can be shared.
- Intersection Bioscientific Software Inc.
- 8.4 MB
Vereist iOS 12.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
- © 2017–2019 Intersection Bioscientific Software Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- € 3,49
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.