UniFi Network is an app used for configuring and managing your UniFi Network controllers and devices.
The app is perfect for when you need to access your controller remotely. Most features that the web controller provides are present in the app.
You can view the dashboard, devices, clients, statistics, insights, alerts, events and more; view detailed information about devices and clients. You can also configure or upgrade your devices, block clients etc. from almost anywhere in the world.
Please make sure your controller is on version 5. It is possible to connect with the app to controllers with older versions, but some features may not work properly.
How to - configure a new controller on a Cloud Key:
1. Make sure your Cloud Key is on and in factory default state (solid white LED).
2. Go to "Controllers".
3. Make sure your Cloud Key supports Bluetooth. If not, your iOS device and the Cloud Key must be on the same L2 network. If this is a problem (e.g. if you don't have a Wi-Fi network yet), and have a UAP, you can access the Cloud Key by scanning the UAP's QR code. Tap on the "Connect to AP" button in "Devices", then follow the on-screen instructions in the wizard.
4. Tap on the "Add Controller" button. The Cloud Key should automatically be discovered.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions in the wizard.
How to – access your cloud controllers (from unifi.ubnt.com) using Cloud Access:
1. Make sure your device has access to the Internet.
2. Go to "Account" and tap on "Log in".
3. Enter your credentials and tap on "Log in".
4. Go to "Controllers".
5. Your cloud controllers should be automatically displayed in the list.
This is an alternative method for configuring UniFi APs. The app is designed for anyone who wants to control their UAPs right away without configuring a controller.
- APs need to be physically connected to a network that provides DHCP.
1. Make sure the UAP is on and in factory default state (solid white LED).
2. Go to "Account" > "Standalone Devices".
2. Make sure your iOS device and the UAP are on the same L2 network. If this is a problem (e.g. if you don't have a Wi-Fi network yet), you can access the UAP by scanning its QR code. Tap on the "Connect to AP" button and follow the on-screen instructions in the wizard.
3. The UAP should automatically show up in the "Standalone Devices" list.
4. Tap on your device in the list, then on "Configure" in the top right, and configure your device.
If you encounter any problems, please check out our knowledge base at help.ui.com, or contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org or from the in-app chat.
Thanks to Icons8 (www.icons8.com) for providing some of the icons in the app.
• Several additional small fixes.
• Fixed traffic stats sometimes not updating properly.
• A few more fixes for UDM Pro on latest firmware.
• Correctly show firmware download status during UDM Pro setup on latest firmware.
In this version: UI updates and fixes.
• Added support for configuring LAN ports on UDM.
• Added support for standalone configuration of AP Flex HD.
• Updated UI in statistics overview. Requires iOS 13.
• Updated UI in known clients.
• Updated translations.
• Many various fixes and improvements.
We value your feedback! If you have an idea how to improve the app, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
Prachtig overzicht en instelmogelijkheden
Handig en gebruik en erg overzichtelijk. De meeste instellingen voor basis gebruik kunnen bovendien ingesteld worden.
Almost as great as the controller interface itself! 👌🏻
Wish it had feature parity with the web.
- Ubiquiti Networks, Inc.
- 128.7 MB
Vereist iOS 12.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Nederlands, Bokmål Noors, Catalaans, Deens, Duits, Engels, Frans, Spaans, Trad. Chinees, Tsjechisch, Turks, Vereenv. Chinees, Zweeds
- © 2020 Ubiquiti, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.