The system works like a virtual lifeline and is made up of two components: a FREE smartphone application and a small beacon that can be comfortably worn by each crew.
The beacon does not require complex manual activation. The alarm will trigger automatically in a Man Overboard (MOB) event.
Should someone go overboard, it will automatically sound an alarm, provide lat/long coordinates of the MOB event, the time of the event, and will visually guide the rescuer.
You can order beacons at www.crewwatcher.com/buy
* No cell service is required.
* The CrewWatcher app works exclusively with CrewWatcher beacons (up to 5 at a time)
* The app utilizes Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE, Version 4.0 and up) to communicate with CrewWatcher beacons. The maximum range is 200 meters (656 feet) line of sight.
* Continued use of GPS and Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Fixed an issue with the man overboard alarm sound.
- The app now notifies you about any settings that can influence the alarm.
- Fixed some font proportions and glitches on tablets.
- Improved the 'Press and Hold' button animations.
- Update 'At point of loss' popup instruction text.
- The hibernation toggle button now tells you if your beacon supports this feature or not.
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.