Vectornator X is an intuitive vector graphic design software that empowers you to design anything you can imagine. Create sophisticated illustrations, interfaces, beautiful designs, amazing layouts — all in one super powerful tool.
Vectornator does not look or feel like any graphic design tool you have ever used.
It combines all the powerful tools, advanced features, and high performance that desktop apps offer with a revolutionary card user interface that is built for the touch of your finger and the precision of your pencil.
Some feature highlights:
• Create detailed vectors using our Pen, Node, Brush, and Shape tools.
• Easily Align, Group, Mask, Order, Scale, Rotate, or Duplicate your objects.
• Use Advanced Vector operations such as Corner radius, Boolean, combining, separating, outlining paths, and more.
• Typography tool with full control over line height, kerning, tracking, font import, ability to outline text and placing it on a path.
• Automatically turn bitmap images into vectors with Auto Trace.
• Work with different artboards in a single document for an optimal UI and Web design experience.
• Add any of our 80K icons from the Iconator library to your designs.
• Color Picker with support for Gradients, Palettes, Hex input, HSB, RGB, Color blending, and Wide color gamut.
• Precisely insert values instead of sliders with our keypad and move your objects by point with our built-in Joystick controls.
• Compatible with Adobe Illustrator and Creative Cloud
• A wide range of import and export options (AI*, PDF*, SVG, PNG, JPG) + Individual layer export
• Supports iCloud Sync, Drag and drop, Keyboard shortcuts, Split View, and Custom fonts.
• Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple pencil, Supports digital input devices such as: (Apple Pencil, Adonit Pixel Stylus, Bamboo styli, Bamboo Slate, and Bamboo Folio).
Do you have questions, feedback, or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about Vectornator on www.vectornator.io
Also follow us on Twitter @vectornator, Instagram @vectornatorpro, and like our Vectornator Facebook page.
For optimal performance, we recommend using Vectornator on iPad Air 2, iPad Pro models, and iPhone 6s and later.
Here comes our first update in July and we're bringing a full-fledged Figma importer to Vectornator allowing you to continue working on your designs without the importing hassle. Now Figma Frames also get imported as such and not in the weird format like before. Additionally, we made massive performance improvements with 3.3.9 resulting in a buttery smooth experience on macOS and old iPads.
Here are the details:
• Figma frames now imported as multiple artboards in Vectornator
• Also correctly handling Figma file & frame names
• Many fixes to the SVG import
• We added support for French (Canada), Korean, Turkish and traditional Chinese
• Increases padding/margin when moving artboards on macOS
• Optimization when moving artboard around the canvas
• Updates document list after duplicating a file
• Fixes “Copy to” not actually showing the document
• Fixes several localizations
• Now we no longer support importing a document from Creative Cloud (Unfortunately Adobe shut down the import feature)
• Fixes issue related to guides not showing up during creation
• Skips selected guides when dragged over
• Fixes importing older Vectornator documents
• Fixes two bugs which caused crashes for some users
• Selecting paths and elements is buttery smooth now
• Layer thumbnails are now visible
• Fixes memory problems
• Fix for templates not being created
• Fix for title being cut off
• Make the interactions with the tools feel like Mac tools
• Massively improve performance
• Fixes macOS layer selection
• Tiny visual improvements
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
Great App for Graphic Design
I use this app for a year now and it almost never fails to do what I have in mind! You can be so creative! Thanks guys!
Another update = another bug......
Actually, this is seriously belongs to one of the best apps for vector drawing. Then why a one-star rating?
After last update, shadows showing on the left/bottom on my screen, suddenly appear on the right/bottom on my print.....?? How can I print a drawing like this?
And when I duplicate my drawing, it doesn’t show in the folder until I move away from the folder and move back to it. Useless.....
Both USED to be good......
Seriously, when do you guys start testing your stuff before putting it in the store? Or better yet: take a breath, take a week off, then review ALL your code and cleanup that inner-mess.
Really, this tool is OK as it is. Of course there’s always more and there’s always room for improvements.
But please, please stop this habit of improving one bit while killing another....... Don’t you understand how annoying it is if a tool works great and then, all of a sudden things that worked are broken down due to an update that doesn’t really add new functionality or better usability?
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Thanks for sharing with us!
Very sorry for any trouble the update could cause. This happens sometimes even though we are working a lot to make our users enjoy the app.
We are listening to our Vectornator community and doing our best to catch the issues before the releases. If happens that by any reason we have missed any, we are trying to solve them as soon as it possible. And, definitely, can understand your feelings when you used the feature yesterday successfully and today it stops working.
We are aware of the "duplicate" issue, it's already in progress, will keep you posted on it.
Regarding the "shadow" issue you are describing, may I ask you to get in touch for getting more details please to better understand the steps that lead to this issue? Have tried some scenarios, but I can't get the "print" outcome you are talking about.
We really would like to solve these issues for you and make your experience with Vectornator smoother.
Please feel free to contact me via email email@example.com or answering this post!
Amazing but still needs work
Amazing app especially for being completely free! However it crashes constantly (for example when I want to select multiple rectangles to change their corner radius) and would be awesome if that could be improved.
- Linearity GmbH
- 183.2 MB
Vereist iOS 13.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Japans, Koreaans, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans, Trad. Chinees, Turks, Vereenv. Chinees
- © 2020 Linearity GmbH
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.