Enter the world of Very Little Nightmares, a puzzle adventure game that mixes a cute and creepy universe.
Help the Girl in the Yellow Raincoat survive in a hostile house and find a way to get her out.
As she awakens in an unknown mansion, you must guide her through each room. What a fate to fall here, a place where everything wants to see her dead.
Her life is in your hands, avoid enemies, discover intriguing puzzles to finally pierce the secrets of this strange house.
The Nest, a vast maze filled with life-threatening traps.
The challenging puzzles that bar your way. Use your wits and any resources at your disposal.
The frightening enemies that will do everything to capture you.
A dark universe in this original prequel story of the events in Little Nightmares.
Keep in touch & unveil the mysteries of this world:
- SUPPORT: Having problems? Let us know at https://service.bandainamcoent.eu/app/list/p/7878
- The issue in level 10 (long wall climb in the garbage room) is now fixed
- No more issues when moving from one room to another
- A lot more bug fixing
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
Beautiful & tediously
I’ve played little nightmares which was a better version compared to this. Here’s why:
- The game did not let you backtrack as much this game does inside its puzzle design. Optimal use of your environment is cool but here it isn’t executed very well.
- controls are finicky and are very frustrating at parts where you need absolute accuracy for example the “boss fights”.
- The double tap does not always sync correctly which results back
into you normal walking (and lets you fail many boss fight parts).
- In monument valley you can click a part and the character walks
automatically the whole shortest route. In this game:
It only lets you do 2 actions. Walk and or climb. If you tap a walk part
after a climb part you cannot perform that action.
I can see this is used for more input of the player but it makes the experience overall more annoying frustrating.
- “great, you’ve died forty times”, in other words “hey, great job at sucking playing our game”. Why is this an achievement? Remove this please.
- In little nightmares deaths had more duration before you’ve finally would die. In this game its instant without much feedback which is annoying.
The eye light for example moves and kills way faster compared to little nightmares.
- Some puzzles are easy, others are just unclear. I had to see a guide for this which should never happen in your design honestly.
- The final boss which is split into 2 segments: An absolute disaster of a chase run where as said before finicky controls don’t help.
The second part is just lazy design. “Linear”, I would’ve called it.
- Readability is difficult especially in the trash section and the electric box puzzle room. How does someone with a colour blindness plays this game? This game is not designed for people who have a disability.
(I don’t have this disability before anyone asks)
- Where did the craftsmen go? Such a short time compared to the butler.
- Shouldn’t there be a spider boss since you’ve shown so many cocoons with children inside? Falling down into a giant spiderweb made me excited and then confused.
- Where can I see the collectables?
I do want to end it into a positive note so here’s what I very much liked:
- There is so much time and effort been put into the art. You’ve think you would see a seamless transition fast inside this game’s art style but it is almost not present. Very well done!
- It was very good to see a new insight of the story and the boss designs looked very interesting and good. The end made me want to wonder if we see to noble girl inside the second little nightmares game.
- Every environment was interesting to walk through despite the inconsistencies.
- I liked the collectables and was pleased to see them return like the first game.
- To see the game inside a IOS version is very interesting on itself. If their is a sequel I would to play it.
Not the overall best experience I’ve got from a game but hey I’ve managed to finish it.
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe
- 859.9 MB
Vereist iOS 9.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Catalaans, Chinees, Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Japans, Koreaans, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans, Turks
- Soms/Mild animatiegeweld of fictief geweld
- Soms/Milde horror-/angstthema’s
- Very Little Nightmares™ & ©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe
- € 7,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.