Stay informed with award-winning national and international news, PLUS complete local news coverage of the D.C. metro area. Scan top headlines for must-read stories. Get fresh perspectives on the world from Post bloggers. Save articles for offline reading in My Post. Free to download, subscribers enjoy unlimited access.
• TOP HEADLINES: Quickly browse the always updating feed of today’s news and read each story in full.
• NEWS ALERTS: See images, headlines, and short excerpts of articles right in the expanded notification view.
• D.C. METRO NEWS: Learn what’s going on in the nation’s capitol with stories about D.C. and the surrounding metro area.
• LIVE: Follow along with our live blog coverage for up-to-the-minute updates on breaking news and events, and watch live events as they happen.
• BLOGS: Find out what The Post’s most insightful bloggers have to say about everything from politics to sports to pop culture.
• COMICS: Browse our library of comics, and dive into our extensive archive.
• OFFLINE READING: Save your favorite and must-read articles to “My Post” for easy access anytime.
• OPTIONS: Download the app for free and enjoy a limited number of free stories each month. Get unlimited access for just $14.99/month (first month FREE).
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The Washington Post comes with complimentary web access, as well as access to the Washington Post Classic iPad app and The All-New Washington Post App, available on iPhone and iPad.
• PAYMENT: Payment will be charged to your iTunes account with the confirmation of your purchase.
• AUTO-RENEWAL: Your subscription will auto-renew for $14.99 each month unless you cancel 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. The auto-renewal can be turned off at any time in the Account Settings section of the App Store. Please note, you will be unable to cancel your current subscription during an active subscription period.
• FREE TRIAL: Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• TERMS OF SERVICE: https://www.washingtonpost.com/terms-of-service/2011/11/18/gIQAldiYiN_story.html
MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON POST
Experience The Washington Post in all forms. Check out our other apps: "Washington Post Select" for a magazine-style experience with stunning visuals that’s curated for the most important and interesting stories and “Washington Post Print Edition” for a digital replica of our print newspaper.
- We’ve made a substantial portion of our coronavirus coverage free for all to read, without a subscription.
- YouTube embeds now play inline again.
- Minor bug fixes.
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
Overseas digital subscriber
Already an overseas digital subscriber to N.York Times I found the Washington Post as another trustworthy beacon. I believe in freedom of press and the merits of investigative journalism. Becoming a paying reader, helps to support critical minds of WP and NYT editors and contributors as printed versions are on the decline. In times of darkening skies for those seeking the truth and independent journalism under pressure worldwide, every digital subscription helps.
Today’s on-line reading feels like my parents secretly listening to BBC news, radio hidden between floor boards, during World War II Nazi occupation. The free press exists thanks to all paying readers, hungry for dry, untainted news.
Few other media master the art and skill to timely document historical developments without bias as does the Washington Post.
Frans Toors, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Outstanding coverage of the issues I find important. And I love that you dare to shed light on what really matters
Extremely clear, honest and well written.
As a reader from Europe I enjoy paying a reltively small yearly sum to read most of the content of the WP.
It is my favorite USA newspaper, slghtly better then the NYTimes. Quality articles, very readable and clear. Columnists and editorials of class guide me through the mist of desinformation from elsewhere.
Adriaan Wigboldus, the Netherlands
- The Washington Post Company
- 80.8 MB
Vereist iOS 12.4 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Soms/Mild alcohol-, tabaks- of drugsgebruik of referenties ernaar
- Soms/Milde medische/behandelingsinformatie
- Soms/Mild realistisch geweld
- © 1996-2019 The Washington Post Company
- In-app aankopen
- Premium Digital € 14,99
- All-Access Digital € 9,99
- Premium Digital € 164,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.