‘brilliant … The book is great but the app, when you’re travelling, is pure culinary first aid.’ - Mail on Sunday
‘Toss out your Zagat guide. This enormous tome gets the inside line on more than 3,200 restaurants worldwide’ – Entertainment Weekly
The brand new Where Chefs Eat app allows you to view over 3,000 chef recommendations from 600 of the world’s leading chefs, including René Redzepi, David Chang, Jason Atherton, Shannon Bennett, Massimo Bottura and Yotam Ottolenghi. Covering everything from neighborhood eateries to high-end restaurants, Where Chefs Eat is the expert’s take on the world’s best food.
- Locate restaurants close to you on a map using the new ‘Near Me’ function
- Use the intuitive filtering system to search by region, chef or restaurant
- Browse by ‘Tipped for’ - special editorial categories that chefs have assigned to their chosen restaurants
- Share culinary tips with friends and recommend new dining experiences using Facebook, Twitter, email and messaging
- Build a personal collection of your favorite restaurant discoveries
If you experience any issues with your app please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue and what device and operating system you are using. We will endeavor to assist you with your query.
We have improved the app filtering system and the way in which you access restaurants in London. This will allow you to find what you are looking for quickly.
Beoordelingen en recensies
Unfortunately app crashes regularly. Happened when chosen not accept update at that particular moment or when inadvertently opened and directly closing of the app. Was only able to use it again after reinstall.
Chefs do not eat in Rotterdam?....
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.