Is your wi-fi dropping or very slow? Is your wi-fi connection lost in certain areas of your home or office?
Use WiFi Help to analyse your current wi-fi connection. It provides understandable yet detailed information on your wi-fi and those near you.
And it gives you suggestions how to improve your wi-fi performance!
With WiFi Help you will know what to do. In case you are unable to make the suggested changes, contact your internet service provider and ask for their help.
WiFi Help makes it as simple as possible by adding useful buttons. One to open your router to make the changes. And another to test your wi-fi speed.
Use the built in manual and learn how to get the most from your internet connection.
- Automatic wi-fi analyses
- Full details on all wi-fi’s in range
- Chart showing wi-fi’s channel and strength.
- Time line showing your wi-fi’s performance over time or in different areas of your home/office.
- Best channel suggestion
- One button access to your router (to make changes)
- One button access to a speed test (to see how well the changes worked)
- Supports 2.4 and 5.0 GHz and hidden wi-fi’s
- Signal strength and noise levels in dB
- Aware of all 17 world wide regions and their specific wi-fi channel permissions
- Boudewijn Krijger
- 5.8 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 AppForce.One
- € 3,49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.