WikEM is an online wiki and database of emergency medicine knowledge to assist physicians with their daily practice. The content is continuously updated from WikEM.org allowing for rapid reference of key information. The content is available offline with this mobile application. WikEM is intended for clinicians only and not directly for patients.
In app subscription purchases:
*The in-app purchase unlocks personalized lists and favorites for 1 year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
fixed redirect content missing from search
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Crashes at startup since last update
Crashes at startup (while loading content 1/3) since last update, so quite useless right now. iPhone 5s with iOS 8.02.
After accepting the disclaimer, the app crashes. Restart leads to the same, ad nauseam.
- OpenEM Foundation
- 66.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 OpenEM Foundation
- In-App Purchases
- Favorites and Lists € 6,99
- Personal Notes € 1,09
- Premium Features € 4,99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.