Xcode includes everything developers need to create great applications for Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Apple Watch. Xcode provides developers a unified workflow for user interface design, coding, testing, and debugging. The Xcode IDE combined with the Swift programming language make developing apps easy and fun.
Xcode includes the Xcode IDE, Swift and C/C++/Objective-C compilers, Instruments analysis tool, simulators, the latest SDKs, and hundreds of powerful features:
Innovative tools help you create great apps
• Swift is an intuitive programming language that is safe, fast, and modern
• SwiftUI is a revolutionary framework to create user interfaces with a declarative Swift syntax
• Playgrounds are a fun way to experiment and interact with Swift code
• View debugging shows a 3D stack of all your app's UI view layers at runtime
• Split editors in virtually unlimited ways, show previews, or choose an assistant to see related content
• Live issues display errors as you type, and Fix-its improve your code with just a click
• Source control navigator and service integrations help you manage code across a team
SwiftUI and Interface Builder make it easy to design your interface
• SwiftUI uses declarative Swift code that clearly describes your interface
• Design canvas graphically builds UI views using the library of controls and modifyers
• Preview SwiftUI code or UIKit interfaces in different screen sizes, orientations, and font sizes
• SwiftUI code is always in perfect sync with the graphical design canvas and previews
• Animations are built using simple commands that describe the action you want to see
Professional editor and debugger keep your code front and center
• Refactoring makes it easy to modify the structure of Swift, Objective-C, C, and C++ code
• Open Quickly instantly opens any file within your project
• Data tips and Quick Look can inspect a variable by hovering your mouse over code while debugging
Instruments for performance analysis
• Compare CPU, disk, memory, and GPU performance as graphical tracks over time
• Identify performance bottlenecks, then dive deep into the code to uncover the cause
• Analyze your app directly, or sample the entire system with very little overhead
• Create custom instruments with unique visualizations to analyze your own code and frameworks
To test or run applications on an iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, or Apple Watch all you need is a free Apple ID. To submit your apps to the App Store you must be a member of the Apple Developer Program. Some features may require Internet access.
Xcode 13 includes Swift 5.5 and SDKs for iOS 15, iPadOS 15, tvOS 15, and watchOS 8
- Swift adds support for concurrency, improved type inference, and faster incremental builds
- Pull request workflow lets you view and create pull requests in Xcode
- Code review comments with the name and avatar of the commenter are integrated in the editor
- Xcode organizer displays Test Flight crash reports dramatically faster
- Swift package collections help you find and integrate Swift packages in your own apps
- Swift Docc builds documentation for your Swift framework or package directly from your source code’s documentation comments
- Quick compare lets you compare any two versions of your source code in any editor
- Vim mode in the editor supports common vim key combinations and editing modes
- Simulator now includes CarPlay support with control over screen size, resolution, and variable input methods
- Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
Beoordelingen en recensies
Solid, but Unpolished
Xcode is a solid tool, it works and gets the job done.
However, the experience is unpolished—it is slow, sometimes unresponsive, and very opionated. I use Visual Studio Code, and miss its flexibility in Xcode.
Additionally, I don't like the fact Xcode has been growing bigger and bigger over time, while Apple has not caught up with the size of their SSDs (not to mention their price).
21GB free, but still not enough
After installing, I always go into the package contents and delete the simulator files manually, which is the bulk of the download.
Why on earth aren't these add-on downloads? Do I ABSOLUTELY MUST have the watch simulator image? Will I die when it's not present while using the xcode toolchain in third party apps. WTF apple
It has many bugs
In the grand scheme things are working, but tiny bugs make life more annoying for devs.
Where is the refactoring?
De ontwikkelaar, Apple, heeft aangegeven dat volgens de toepassing van het privacybeleid van de app gegevens kunnen worden beheerd zoals hieronder staat beschreven. Ga voor meer informatie naar het privacybeleid van de ontwikkelaar.
Niet aan jou gekoppelde gegevens
De volgende gegevens worden mogelijk verzameld, maar zijn niet gekoppeld aan je identiteit:
Toepassing van het privacybeleid kan variëren op basis van bijvoorbeeld de functies die je gebruikt of je leeftijd. Lees meer
- Apple Distribution International
- 12,4 GB
- Vereist macOS 11.3 of nieuwer.
- © 1999–2021 Apple Inc.
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.