Yoink simplifies and improves drag and drop between windows, apps, spaces and fullscreen apps, by providing a temporary "shelf" for your files and app-content.
It frees up your mouse, enabling you to navigate more comfortably to the destination of your files.
When you start dragging files in Finder or content from an application, Yoink fades in at the edge of your screen, allowing you to drag to it.
While Yoink is holding on to your files for you, you can more easily and comfortably navigate to the destination of your files, without having to keep the mouse button clicked the entire time.
Overview of Yoink's main features:
- A "shelf" at the edge of your screen for files and app-content you'd like to move or copy, which behaves like Finder (regarding moving and copying)
- Yoink follows you everywhere - windows, spaces and (fullscreen-) apps
- Icons are created using QuickLook, allowing easy identification
- Multiple files dragged to Yoink at once are condensed into a Stack, making it easy to drag them out together
- System Services, the Quick Action and Share extensions allow storing files in Yoink without having to use drag and drop
- Handoff to transfer files between all the Macs, iPads and iPhones you're using Yoink on
- Clipboard History, which lets you store previously copied content in Yoink, or copy again
- Highly customizable - you decide where, when and if Yoink appears
- "Share" to and from Yoink
For further information and usage tips for getting the most out of Yoink, please visit its website.
Here's what customers say about Yoink:
"Essential. One of the few apps I use all the time." - Kraznoff, US App Store
"Simple, elegant, perfect. This is a fantastic app. It works flawlessly". - Benwiggy, UK App Store
"Handiest utility I ever purchased." - Nrgwise, US App Store
Here's what members of the press say about Yoink:
"Yoink is a terrific utility" - John Gruber, DaringFireball.net
"Yoink is a fantastic way to enhance drag'n'drop. Highly recommended." - Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
"Yoink is an awesome drag and drop utility for the Mac and is instrumental to me when working with full screen apps." - Jeff Benjamin, iDownloadBlog
"I absolutely love this little utility, it's one of the few I've come across that has had staying powers on my Macs." - James Dempsey, The Graphic Mac
Some features may require a more recent version of macOS, or the separately available Yoink app for iOS:
Handoff from Mac to Mac requires macOS El Capitan 10.11 or newer on both Macs
Handoff to/from iPad or iPhone requires separately available Yoink app for iOS
Quick Action and Continuity Camera requires macOS Mojave 10.14
If you have any feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to write me by mail at email@example.com, or on twitter at @YoinkApp or @eternalstorms.
Version 3.5.16 fixes a bug introduced in v3.5.15, where, if the Dock was positioned at the sides, Yoink would be cut off on the screen.
Version 3.5.15 implemented - apart from the bug above - the following changes:
- You're now able to temporarily "un-ignore" apps by holding down the shift- or fn key during drags
- Makes it easier to see which files are selected
- When QuickLook'ing a file, Yoink now becomes the frontmost app so you can use gestures and keyboard shortcuts right away
- Yoink now lets you turn off its once-every-six-months-if-there-was-an-update-in-between rating reminder
- Improves Yoink's Force Click behavior on macOS Big Sur and later
- Improves drag recognition from the Dock
- Improves compatibility with DEVONthink
- Improves compatibility with Notes
- Yoink's corners are now a little rounder than before
- Added a link to Yoink's Usage Tips in its Preferences, under Extensions
- Fixes a bug that prevented stacks to be Handoff'ed
- In the Rename/Move dialog, you're now able to use keyboard commands for "Select All", copy, and paste
- Fixes a bug with screenshots dragged from the macOS' screenshot floating panel
- Yoink no longer overlaps the permanently displayed menu bar or Dock
- Fixes a bug that could prevent you from closing the QuickLook panel by pressing space on your keyboard
- Fixes a bug where, after saving a PDF to Yoink by using its PDF service, it would be lost after a restart of the Mac
- Works around a bug with file promise drags that have filenames longer than 255 characters
- Fixes a bug in the Splash Screen where the header was clipped on smaller screens or resolutions
- Fixes a crash when watching for changes to files using NSProgress
- Fixes a crash in the splash screen
- Fixes a crash when closing the Handoff window
Beoordelingen en recensies
Dit is nu een tool waanvan, als ik hem gebruik, elke keer weer blij van word
I can't do without Yoink
But its sometimes annoying looking for a place to put it on the screen.
very usefull tool; I use it daily
This is a must have tool for everybody. I use it daily. Thank you Yoink
De ontwikkelaar, Matthias Gansrigler, heeft aangegeven dat volgens de toepassing van het privacybeleid van de app gegevens kunnen worden beheerd zoals hieronder staat beschreven. Ga voor meer informatie naar het privacybeleid van de ontwikkelaar.
Er worden geen gegevens verzameld
De ontwikkelaar verzamelt geen gegevens van deze app.
Toepassing van het privacybeleid kan variëren op basis van bijvoorbeeld de functies die je gebruikt of je leeftijd. Lees meer
- Matthias Gansrigler
- 25,5 MB
- Vereist macOS 10.10 of nieuwer.
Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Japans, Koreaans, Portugees, Vereenv. Chinees
- © 2011-2021, Eternal Storms Software
- € 8,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.