Zoom for Intune is for admins to organize and protect BYOD environments with mobile application management (MAM). This app allows admins to protect corporate data while keeping employees connected.
Zoom is your communications hub for meetings, webinars, chat and cloud phone. Your users can start or join meetings with flawless video, crystal clear audio and instant screen sharing from desktop, mobile or conference rooms.
If you are looking for the end-user version of Zoom, download it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zoom-cloud-meetings/id546505307?mt=8
Zoom for Intune gives enterprise users all the features they expect from Zoom, while providing IT administrators expanded mobile app management capabilities to help prevent leakage of company information. And in the event of a lost or stolen device, IT can remove Zoom from the iPhone or iPad, along with any sensitive data associated with it.
Changes to Existing Features:
- Meeting and webinar passwords now called Passcodes
- Removed ability for external contacts to add new members to channels and group chats
- Show annotator’s name by default
- Removed appended space after @mentions
- Adjust Touch Up My Appearance
- Toggle aspect ratio for video feeds
- Improved Waiting Room notifications
- Additional meeting reactions
- Invite members by channel or organization
- Manage channel posting permissions
- Improved user and channel mentions search and selection
- Improved chat message editing
- Microsoft SharePoint File Storage Integration
- Mute channel notifications
- Indicator when user is typing
- Ability to receive contact requests when chat is disabled
- Support first name only for @mentions
- Transfer call to any meeting
- View transcriptions of call recordings
- Icons for call quality and encryption
- Security section when scheduling a meeting
- Dark mode support
- Improved video and content sharing
- Support for Split Screen Multitasking on iPad
- Fixes an issue where the Zoom app freezes when users try to access photos from within the Zoom app
- Minor bug fixes
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
Horrible logon process
Horrible logon process for business users
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- 133.2 MB
Vereist iOS 10.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Japans, Koreaans, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans, Trad. Chinees, Vereenv. Chinees, Vietnamees
- © Zoom Video Communications, Inc
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.
Doe meer binnen de app met slechts je stem.