ALPA Kids is creating mobile games for 2-8 years old children to learn the alphabet, numbers, shapes etc through Indian English language and through the objects of the Indian culture and local nature.
* are created in collaboration with kindergarten teachers, school teachers and educational technology specialists;
* are divided into four difficulty level to be as age-appropriate for the child as possible;
* teaches through the objects of the Indian culture and local nature
* encourage the child to continue the discovery outside the device (e.g. search objects near yourself, counting on fingers);
* are accompanied with well-advised functions (e.g. child lock, offline usability).
ALPA offers games for learning the alphabet, local nature, numbers and so on but also fun puzzle games. We are in active development phase and we would be extremely grateful for feedback on the developed games and also on the next games that users would like to see in the application.
All questions and suggestions are more than welcome!
ALPA Kids (ALPA Kids OU, Estonia)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.