Do you love rock? Or maybe jazz? Are you beginner or professional? Today every musician knows what is a blues scale. But how many variations of blues scale do you know?… We will help you to answer this question! With our new ● Bluesman Guitar Scales ● app YOU WILL KNOW MORE than any other guitarist!!!
This app contains usual and extended fingerings of blues scales. Go on and choose a suitable fingering for yourself!
●●●●● App Features:
● 78 variations of blues scale, which can be transposed into any key, resulting in more than 900 of total scales (incl. transposition)!
● Ability to achieve fast performance speed on guitar
● Blues scales are presented here in both vertical and horizontal systems on the fingerboard, with traditional and wide fingerings
● This material can be used for any contemporary music style
● Every single scale was selected individually and provided with corresponding optimal fingerings for your comfort
● Harmony feature: you can see and listen to the chords, over which given scales can be played (this feature can be switched off if unnecessary).
● TRANSPOSE SCALES into any desired key by dragging notes on the screen left/right with your finger!
● Metrotone with adjustable tempo and time signature for training, 6 sounds selectable
● Sharp and flat signatures correspond to the current mode's key
● Fast cycled playback with adjustable tempo
● Step by step note playback in both directions for detailed learning of modes
● Two guitar sound banks (Acoustic and Distortion) to select
● Six selectable harmony timbres to choose from
● Stereo Chorus FX for harmony chords at your choice
● Adjustable Reverb effect on guitar sounds
● Designed for both iPhone and iPad
● Lefty view mode supported
● Guitar Driller Integration supported
Note: Some scales in this collection can only be performed in slow tempo.
For support and full documentation please visit:
- Guitar Driller Integration added. Guitar Driller is our brand new app, which allows you to collect exercises from various Fonexsis guitar apps into one Guitar Driller app, create and edit your own playlists for training, plus many other cool features! You can download Guitar Driller for FREE in the App Store;
- iPhone X support added;
- new redesigned Scales Selector;
- changes in UI: new tempo knob added in the bottom panel. Harmony balance slider has been moved to Settings page;
- Metrotone now has 6 different sounds to select from;
- strings animation effect added;
- 6 blues scales added to library;
- now you can select Lefty view of scales for lefties;
- improvements and bug fixes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.