The app lets you control your Blueye underwater drone from your iPhone or iPad device. You can either use the touch interface to control the drone, or you can connect an MFi licensed wireless game controller.
The app shows telemetry data from the drone such as depth, heading, orientation, water temperature, and battery level, as well as a full HD 1080p/30fps video stream.
After your dive the app lets you download a dive log to your device, as well as any video recorded from your underwater adventure or inspection.
- Support for new languages: Norwegian, German, and Spanish.
- Add functionality to toggle camera stabilization on/off for Blueye Pro drones by pressing the Mofidier+Y button.
- The app now includes pictures and videos downloaded from the drone in the dive log page.
- Share the complete dive log as a CSV file from the dive log page.
- Generate and export a report as a PDF or Word file from the dive log page.
- Create and import your custom report template under app settings.
- You can assign operator contact details to a dive log, which will be included in the report.
- Improvements to dive log page layout on iPad.
- Fix bug where you would get an error during log file sync.
- Fix bug where the Surface Unit Settings page could crash in certain configurations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Blueye Robotics AS
- 135.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Norwegian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Blueye Robotics AS
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.