Until now, managing and interacting with your contacts has been a real frustration. Cardhop's magical parsing engine is incredibly intuitive, letting you search, add, edit, and interact with your contacts using a simple sentence!
Just type in "John G" and John's card will instantly appear. Or enter "Sarah Smith email@example.com" and Cardhop will add a new contact to Sarah's card. Or type in "call Michael S" and Cardhop will instantly start a phone call.
SEARCH, ADD, EDIT, AND INTERACT WITH YOUR CONTACTS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
• Tap on the Cardhop search field
• Type in the details for your contact
• That's it!
• A beautiful and simple contacts app, designed exclusively for your iPhone and iPad
• Instantly works with your existing iOS contacts, there's nothing to configure
• Groups: quickly toggle contact groups with a tap
• Notes: a convenient and powerful way to add notes to your contacts, helping you to strengthen your relationships
• Recents: quickly interact with your recent contacts
• Birthdays: receive birthday notifications, instantly see upcoming birthdays, and easily send a wish on their special day
• iOS widget to quickly access your favorite contacts
• Siri Shortcuts
• Full accessibility and VoiceOver support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
• Quickly interact with your contacts with the following actions: Call, Copy, Directions, Email, FaceTime, FaceTime Audio, Facebook Messenger, Large Type, Message, Skype, Telegram, Twitter, URL, Viber, and VoIP
• Simply enter an action or abbreviation (which you'll find in the Help Book by entering "?" or "help") followed by your contact's name and Cardhop will handle the rest
• Even better, some actions are flexible. For example, you can add a subject to an email by entering "email Kent Lunch tomorrow?" and the email including the subject will instantly appear, ready to go!
• Customizable quick actions are also available per contact, allowing for single-tap actions
Cardhop — the contacts app you'll actually want to use.
- Cardhop will ask you to reauthorize your G Suite account if Google Admin API access has been disabled by your organization
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Cardhop is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Cardhop! :)
Ratings and Reviews
Does not replace the contacts app
This app probably does a better job at managing contacts compared to the stock contacts app. Nevertheless it does not replace the stock app. If you want to make a phone call it acts just like when you touch a phone number recognized by e.g. Safari or Google Maps. You have to confirm to make a phone call. The app generally does not feel like it is good integrated into iOS. It was not worth the money to me, But maybe it does suite your needs.
This app has stopped working on my iphone 7+
Developer Response ,
Please can you contact support? We'll get you up and running.
- Flexibits Inc.
- 65.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019 Flexibits Inc.
- 55,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.