Cardiio helps you measure your pulse (heart rate) using your phone camera, learn how the numbers relate to your general wellness, perform effective workouts to get in shape, and track your progress.
*** Featured on The Doctors (CBS), ABC News and more ***
MEASURE YOUR HEART RATE:
• Just hold your iPhone or iPad and simply cover the back camera with your finger to read your pulse
• See how your heart rate relates to your fitness and endurance
IMPROVE YOUR FITNESS:
• Built-in high-intensity circuit training exercises that only takes 7 minutes to complete
TRACK YOUR PERFORMANCE:
• Personal dashboard with history (daily, weekly and monthly)
• Save, edit, annotate, export your data (CSV)
HEALTH KIT INTEGRATION
• Save your heart rate measurements to the Apple Health app.
*Upgrade to PRO to enjoy the full features of the app!
Blood absorbs light. Every time your heart beats, the blood flow to your finger increases, causing more light to be absorbed. In between beats, less light is absorbed. By using your smartphone camera to capture tiny changes in reflected light from your finger, Cardiio can calculate your heart rate.
**IMPORTANT TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS
• ALWAYS hold your phone steady, keep still, and don’t talk during a measurement.
• Make sure your fingers are not cold.
• Cover the entire back camera lightly with your finger; Don't press too hard to avoid restricting blood flow to your finger.
Terms of service: https://pensive-lumiere-69f59d.netlify.com/termsofuse.html
WHAT THE PRESS SAY
PC Magazine - "… the app is simple, yet beautiful and pretty slick."
Cult of Mac - "Cardiio is one of those apps that wows you..."
Lifehacker - "it’s a little mind-blowing..."
WARNING: NOT FOR MEDICAL USE
If knowing your pulse rate is critical to your health, you need to have your pulse taken by a medical professional. Cardiio is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any condition, or to be a substitute for professional medical care. Measurements and statistics are intended for informational and educational purposes only, to support general health and wellness. The Cardiio app has not been tested with individuals with health conditions, is not a clinical pulse oximeter and has not been cleared or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Hello there! In this update we improved the overall performance of the app. If you like the app, please take a minute to rate us in the App Store.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awful greeting to the app. Have to sign my soul away to use this thing now???
In the age restriction in the App Store it say s 4+ but in the app it says you have to be 16 and over but overall it is great
Accurate and useful and easy to use
I am in an hospital and haven't compared the result from cardiovascular with the professional equipment here it gives exactly the same results I really love this app it so easy to use
- Cardiio, Inc.
- 28.8 MB
- Helse og trening
Krever iOS 8.0 eller nyere. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad og iPod touch.
Engelsk, Forenklet kinesisk, Fransk, Italiensk, Japansk, Koreansk, Nederlandsk, Portugisisk, Russisk, Spansk, Svensk, Tradisjonell kinesisk, Tysk
- Age Rating
- © Cardiio 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Specific Heart Rate Pack 55,00 kr
- Hypothetical Life Expectancy Pack 55,00 kr
- Target Heart Rate Pack 55,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.