“I feel so fortunate to have worked with incredible experts in the fields of health, nutrition, mindfulness and training, so I thought, ‘Why not share that?’ Tell my team what you want to achieve and they’ll help you get there.” - Chris Hemsworth
WHAT IS CENTR?
Whatever your goal, age, sex or fitness level, this app puts the world’s best trainers, chefs and well-being experts in the palm of your hand so you can get it done. And it’s all tailored to you; your goal, fitness level and diet preferences. It’s your PT, dietician, chef and wellness coach all in one.
It’s not a diet. It’s not a boot camp. It’s not just weight loss either. There are meal plans and snacks you’ll actually love, workouts you’ll look forward to, and practical techniques to keep your head in the game.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
Your weekly planner is the heart of Centr. Scroll through your week, or swipe to swap activities. Get new workouts, recipes and life hacks weekly. Simple to use and easy to follow:
Daily workout videos: HIIT, boxing, strength, MMA, HIRT, functional training, Pilates, yoga and more! Log your goal and set the intensity from beginner to advanced. Train at home or in the gym, whenever, wherever with 20-40 minute workouts.
Easy, healthy meal plans: gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian or regular; take your pick! Swap recipes, add to your shopping list and adjust servings to feed more.
Calming mindfulness: clear your head through guided meditations, get quality rest with sleep visualizations, and use expert tips and techniques to stress less.
MEET THE TEAM
Follow the Centr lifestyle to train, eat and feel better with these experts (& more):
- Luke Zocchi: Chris Hemsworth’s personal trainer
- Joseph Sakoda AKA ‘Da Rulk’: Special Ops trainer
- Ashley Joi: Cardio & strength trainer
- Sylvia Roberts: Pilates instructor
- Tahl Rinsky: Dynamic yoga instructor
- Torre Washington: Vegan bodybuilder
- Tiffiny Hall: HIIT, HIRT, martial arts expert
- Gunnar Peterson: Strength & endurance director
- Michael Olajide Jr.: Boxing champion & supermodel trainer
- Bobby Holland Hanton: Hollywood stuntman
- Jorge ‘The Spaniard’ Blanco: Boxing & MMA coach
- Dr. Eric Goodman: Creator of Foundation Training
- Alexis Naim: Holistic psychotherapist
- Darren Robertson: Farm-to-table chef
- Palisa Anderson: Thai restaurateur & organic farmer
- Sergio Perera: Michelin-trained chef
- Dan Churchill: Cookbook author & nutrition coach
- Ally Bogard:Yoga & meditation teacher
- Simon Hill: Plant-based foods podcaster
- Fabrice Midal: Leading French meditation teacher
And of course, Chris Hemsworth himself. You’re here to build muscle, lose weight, or get fitter. They’re here to help you get it done.
Centr can use HealthKit with Apple Watch to log your workout, record your heart rate and active energy. Don’t worry, we’ll ask for permission before we do this.
SUBSCRIBERS AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE
All Access subscription in 1, 3, 12 months
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, but you can manage subscriptions and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased for that publication, where applicable
Centr is a personalized health and fitness app that allows you to work out at home, stay healthy & seek calm together with Chris Hemsworth's team:
• Daily 20-40 min at home workouts - low to no equipment options
• Gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan & pescatarian meal plans
• Guided meditations and sleep visualizations to calm the chaos
• Fully HealthKit compatible with Apple Watch
Love it? Spread the word by rating us 5 stars!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but have some bugs
Currently trying this and like it a lot so far. However there is a problem syncing to Apple Watch and Apple health. Seems like it records minutes but not calories, which contradicts certain goals in workout. Hope you guys fix it, and if you do, I’ll consider buying a year membership. Cheers!
Imponert over oppskrifter og at appen gir deg valg muligheter.
Centr for ipad?
I love the app! But it would be AMAZING to have it optimized for ipads too!! Thanks.
- Loup Pty Ltd
- 177.4 MB
- Helse og trening
Krever iOS 11.4 og watchOS 4.1 eller nyere. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad og iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Sjelden/mild informasjon om medisin/behandling.
- © Loup Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month (foundation) 175,00 kr
- 3 Months (foundation) 415,00 kr
- 12 Month (foundation) 1.050,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.