Cisco Webex Teams is an app for continuous teamwork. Move work forward in secure work spaces where everyone can contribute at any time with messaging, file sharing, white-boarding, video meetings, calling and more. It works on virtually any device, with these top benefits for mobile app users:
• Streamline Teamwork: One place for all the tools that help you do your job better and faster. Create spaces for you and another person or for a group working on a project.
• Make Better Decisions: Start and join meetings instantly. See everyone with an amazing HD video experience. Share your screen. Keep teamwork going in the connected work space.
• Stay Informed About All Your Work: Select from our growing catalogue of integrations and bots to keep up to date with what's happening in other apps such as Box and Salesforce
• Find Anything Fast: Search for people, messages and files across all your spaces – no need to change accounts or views
• Bring the Experience into Meeting Rooms: Pair your app to a Webex device, such as the Webex Board, to do things like wirelessly control meetings and save whiteboard drawings
• Work Securely: Built for business collaboration with end-to-end encryption
Want to do more with Webex Teams? Visit webex.com.
IMPORTANT NOTICES AND DISCLAIMERS - PLEASE READ
Cisco Webex Teams is a collaboration application that provides messaging, voice and video calling capabilities.
By downloading Cisco Webex Teams, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the Cisco EULA. You also consent to the installation of all future updates of the Cisco Webex Teams software. Use of this software is governed by the current Cisco END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT found at the following link: http://www.cisco.com/go/eula
WARNING: This program is protected by copyright law and international treaties.
Cisco Systems Inc.
170 West Tasman Drive, San Jose, CA 95134 USA
We've added these features:
• You can open a space from the Webex Teams mobile app on a Webex Board.
We made these improvements:
• Draft messages now support @mentions.
• The mobile app keyboard now supports light and dark theme.
• We've added the ability to send logs.
• We've reintroduced the arrow that lets you scroll to the latest message in a space.
• When you join a Webex Meeting that has no video URL, Webex Teams launches the Webex Meetings app to join the meeting.
We resolved these issues:
• When sharing your screen wirelessly to a Webex board there was a delay in updating content.
• When both the new reply and new messages buttons were present in a space they would overlap.
• Sometimes you couldn't see when a message had been edited.
• We've disabled horizontal scrolling on iPad.
• When you use Dynamic Type to select your preferred font size, the @mention font will also be adjusted.
Ratings and Reviews
The real Collaboration tool
If you like collaboration tools that just work, use Cisco Spark. Excellent user experience and video with picture and sound quality like no other. Seeing is believing.
- 162.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Cisco Systems
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.