Cyclemeter is the most advanced application for cyclists ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and iCloud, it makes your iPhone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
• Obsessively complete... a killer app — Wired
• Records a wealth of data — Macworld
• Clean, easy-to-use — New York Times
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add advanced features.
• Records an unlimited number of workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar, and by routes and activities.
• View bar and pie charts summarizing all your workouts.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud.
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection.
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps.
• Record heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors.
• Records steps all day and cadence during workouts.
• Automatically record the weather.
• Supports cycling, running, walking, skating, skiing, and many other activities.
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets.
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts.
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance.
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate.
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone remote.
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans.
• Design your own training plans.
• Synchronize your plan with your iPhone calendar and your online calendars.
Analyze Online - See abvio.com/explorer
• View the Workout Explorer on your computer or on your iPhone.
• Share by email, Twitter, Facebook, Strava, or MyFitnessPal.
• View within the app on any Info page for a workout.
• View your graph, splits, intervals, zones, and more.
• Select a zone to see your map path drawn with zone colors.
• Post workouts to iOS Health app.
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, Strava, and MyFitnessPal to share your workouts online.
• Automatically keep family and friends notified of your location and progress.
• Share your workout calendar with your friends and coaches.
• Import by tapping on a GPX, TCX, FIT or KML link or file in Mail or Safari.
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX, FIT or KML files for use in maps, graphs, and social fitness sites.
Apple Watch Enhanced - See abvio.com/applewatch
• Set up, start, stop, lap and finish a workout all from the Apple Watch.
• Bring your iPhone with you on your workouts. Does not support standalone use.
• Includes beautiful gauge pages with zones for speed / pace, heart rate, step cadence, cycle cadence, and power.
• Force touch to start, stop, lap, or access settings from any page.
Your Elite subscription contributes to ongoing development and our responsive customer support. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable. See abvio.com/terms and abvio.com/privacy.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent Bike App
I use it every ride, long or short. It´s both fun and usefull. I like watching my trail on a map afterwords.
Maps can get more accurate, but for now they´re good enough. I highly recommend this!
Brukt denne lenge nå og er utrolig fornøyd.
Den har alt jeg trenger nå etter at den har fått støtte for ANT+
I tillegg kommer de i versjon 7.0 med ting jeg har forespurt, skreddersøm av stopwatch vinduet, for de forskjellige aktivitetene. Jeg trenger ikke samme info når jeg løper som når jeg sykler, og det blir bra å få skreddersydd til aktivitet.
Høydemålingen er noe varierende, men det har mye med tlf å gjøre, hvor god kontakt den har med satelitter, og hvor godt du gjemmer den når du trener. Husk, du putter ikke GPSen i bilen i dashbordet når du skal finne veien og ha presise angivelser. Eller? :-)
Ellers er de på Abvio, Kusmer gutta, superraske på å svare på mail og support henvendelser, blide og trivelige og er å oppfatte som utrolig seriøse, og de tar dine forslag imot med stor takknemlighet og tar det til etterettning.
Kan på det sterkeste anbefales for alle som vil bruke et seriøst verktøy til trening.
Det er mange andre der ute som eks Endomondo, men de er ikke i nærheten på funksjonalitet og stabilitet, syntes jeg!!
Good app, but Apple Watch integration needs work
This is a pretty good app for cycling with a whole lot of exciting features. Unfortunately the Apple Watch version of the app is unstable and often crashes or stops recording.
This make the app too unreliable to recommend for AW users.
Fix this and I will give this app five stars
- Abvio Inc.
- 99.8 MB
- Helse og trening
Krever iOS 10.0 og watchOS 2.0 eller nyere. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad og iPod touch.
Engelsk, Fransk, Italiensk, Japansk, Tysk
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Abvio Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Elite Upgrade 109,00 kr
- Elite Upgrade 109,00 kr
- Elite Upgrade 109,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.