You who have a healthcare insurance or group insurance at Euro Accident and a Mobile BankID can manage your appointments, submit your deductible payment and submit claims, receipts. pictures and medical certificates to us. You can also quickly get in touch with a doctor online at simple diagnoses via our E-care service.
In the app you can:
• View you and your family's insurance.
• Get a medical assessment and advice via telephone from one of our nurses and a first appointment with one of our healthcare providers when necessary.
• If you need more appointments with a healthcare provider, we issue tickets that you use to book upcoming appointments within the app.
• You can also quickly get in touch with a doctor online for consultation at simple diagnoses via our E-care service. Open 24 hours a day.
• View the status of your cases.
• Submit your deductible payment via Swish or bank card.
• Get a detailed view of your appointments including information on who to see and their location (view on a map).
• You can also rebook or cancel upcoming appointments.
Report to us
• Submit receipts for incurred expenses.
• Let us know that you are no longer on sick leave.
• Submit medical certificates.
• Submit scar pictures.
· Fixed the display bug of open cases in the claim submission process.
· Fixed the display bug of valid policies when using the filter feature.
- Euro Accident Health & Care Insurance AB
- 46.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Euro Accident Health & Care Insurance AB
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.