The EyeTV app turns your iPad and iPhone into the ultimate portable television! Access the EyeTV software and hardware running on your Mac at home anywhere you have an LTE/3G or Wi-Fi connection.
• Watch live TV and change channels on the move
• Playback your EyeTV recordings
• Browse the Electronic Program Guide and view detailed information
• Start recordings back home on your Mac immediately or schedule them to record later
• View and edit your recording schedules in the recording list
• Use the free My EyeTV service to connect to your home Mac via the internet
• Stream live TV or your recordings to the big screen via AirPlay
There is no need to reconfigure your local Wi-Fi network. Simply activate the option "iPhone/iPad Sharing" in the EyeTV preferences. Sometimes, fully automatic configuration may not be possible outside of your local network. Please see www.geniatech.eu for details.
If you’re using the OS X firewall, be sure to allow incoming connections for both EyeTV and EyeConnect. EyeTV uses port 2170. If that doesn’t let you connect, try turning off the firewall and turning it back on again.
• Mac with OS X 10.6.8 or later
• EyeTV 3.6.5 or later with compatible TV tuner
• iPad Air, iPad (iPad 2 or later), iPad mini, iPhone (iPhone 4 or later) or iPod touch (5th generation) with iOS 7.0.4 or later
1, enable remote live tv with eyetv4
2,general improvments stability and performance
Ratings and Reviews
Worth the money, but was not just install the app and kick back...
After spending some time with:
- upgrading to EyeTV 3.2 for Mac OSX
- update latest firmware for my Linksys router
- setup UPnP and port forwarding (2170) on the router
- restart everything
- create an account for My EyeTV and sign in
Then I could fire up the app and things worked great!
4 out of 5 stars because:
Works only with Wifi, 3G would be too slow, but still cool :)
On local wifi, the Live TV looked great after a bit of stop and go.
Overall: WELL worth the money for a 1.0.0 release.
Vanskelig å få til å fungere, og veldig tregt
Not usable for streaming live tv
Bought the USB dongle to capture tv and send it to my iPad but the transmission to my iPad is very bad even on a wireless network with great connectivity. Choppy, unusable. Only good for editing recording schedule
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SHENZHEN GENIATECH INC.,LTD
- 17.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2016-2020 Geniatech Inc.,Ltd
- 55,00 kr
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.