Four Discs (Connect 4 or Four in a Row) is a fun and challenging game for kids, adults, beginners and experts where the goal is to connect 4 discs of your own color in a row, either horizontally, vertically or diagonally before your opponent does. Play against the computer or have a game with another friend on the same device.
There are four levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert. The Easy level is great for kids but the Expert level is hard for gamers to beat. If you make a mistake or want to change your strategy, Four Discs lets you undo any of your moves.
Compare your score with your friends or the rest of the world with built-in Game Center leaderboards.
• Select between four levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert
• Game that is suitable for everyone from kids to adults
• Play against the computer or with another friend on the same device
• Lets you undo any of your moves if you make a mistake
• Compare your scores with your friends or the world with Game Center
• Turn sound effects On or Off
• Universal App, full native support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• Added support for iPad 10.2
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
OK, but not very clever
The Expert makes many rare moves, nice for kids
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.