Get out and play!
Playfinity combines the best from the gaming world with physical play to create a whole new social and active outdoor gaming experience. To play the games requires you own a Playfinity ball and sensor unit.
Starting to play is easy:
- Download the a Playfinity App.
- Chose or easily create your own ball games.
- Hold the ball against you phone, pling and you are in.
- Press the ball, put the phone in your pocket and let the sound effects take you away on this new outdoor game experience.
- See the results on your phone, play again or challenge your friends.
- Being a spectator is also fun with audience mode, where you get the live score and sound effect on your screen, to record and share.
- Register your sensor in the app is easy for direct updates and power monitoring in the app.
- Play as many as you want on one phone or play with multiple phones.
- All game and system setup from within the app.
©2018 PLAYFINITY AS. All rights reserved. PLAYFINITY and the PLAYFINITY logo is a registered trademarks of PLAYFINITY AS, Karenslyst Allé 16D, 0278 Oslo, Norway
Game will now resume after receiving a call.
The Higher and Higher is improved.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love the game, but cant add any friends
Developer Response ,
We are happy to announce that you from now on can add friends by sending invitation by iMessage, mail or any other sharing mechanism.
When your friend receives the invitation, he can just press it, and when his High5 app opens up, you become friends.
And when you are friends, you can send challenges to each other.
Have fun, with your friends!
Vi prøvde denne for første gang igår, men appen krasjer til stadighet når vi skal starte ett nytt spill, eller idet et spill er ferdig (tiden har gått ut). Det virker også som at man trenger ganske mye kraft for å få startet et spill - 8-åringen hos oss klarte hverken å trykke ned knappen eller kaste høyt/hardt nok for å starte spillet.
Håper dette bedrer seg, for konseptet er genialt!
Appen burde ha et sted hvor man kan se første, andre, tredje osv. Og hvor mange poeng man trenger for å slå dem.
-Hilsen Per Winje:)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.