HSBuddy is a free application for iOS® that turns your mobile device into the ultimate companion for your HomeSeer® home automation system.
Certain features require an additional HomeSeer controller plug-in which you can install from the plug-in manager in your HomeSeer configuration pages. Look for HSBuddy under the User Interfaces section.
Complement your home automation experience and use HSBuddy to:
• Control and edit devices
• Run and edit events
• View history of device state changes *
• View images from your home cameras **
• Create your own customized dashboards
• Speed up your daily automation tasks
» Create Siri shortcuts
» Run quick actions from the Home screen
• Send push-notifications to your devices as part of your server events
• Browse your HomeSeer server logs *
• Enable geo-location on the app and location-based events *
• Automatically switch between local-WiFi and remote connectivity to your server based on your location.
• Connect to multiple HomeSeer servers and switch quickly between them
*Requires installing the free HSBuddy HomeSeer controller plug-in
**Compatible with some existing HomeSeer controller camera plug-ins
To use this app you need a running instance of HomeSeer. To find out more, visit http://www.homeseer.com
For more information and troubleshooting help, go to http://hsbuddy.avglabs.net
• Upload/download dashboards from HS server
» Easily share your dashboards across devices
• Other performance and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Antonio Vargas Garcia
- 40.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Antonio Vargas Garcia
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.