With a streamlined design and intuitive editing features, iMovie lets you create Hollywood-style trailers and beautiful movies like never before. Browse your video library, share favourite moments, and create beautiful movies that you can edit at resolutions up to 4K. You can even start editing movies on an iPhone or iPad, and finish them on a Mac.
Browse and share video
• See all your video clips and photos organised in one place
• Quickly share a clip or a portion of a clip
• Background import lets you begin watching and sharing video instantly
Make Hollywood-style trailers
• Choose from 29 trailer templates with stunning graphics and original scores by some of the world’s top film composers
• Customise movie studio logos, cast names and credits
• Select the best videos and photos for your trailer with the help of animated drop zones
Create beautiful 4K and HD movies
• Edit movies at up to 4K resolution with video from iPhone 6s or later, GoPro and other Ultra HD cameras on compatible Macs (1)
• Support for 1080p HD video at 60 frames per second for smoother, more lifelike action shots
• Import movies and trailers created using iMovie on iPhone or iPad to finish them on your Mac
• Enhance your movie by adding titles, transitions, and 3D globes and travel maps
• Speed up and slow down the action with fast-forward and slow-motion effects
• Create sophisticated picture-in-picture, side-by-side and green screen effects
• Create a soundtrack using built-in music and sound effects, songs from your iTunes library, songs you’ve recorded in GarageBand and your own narration
Fine-tune every clip
• Instantly improve the look and sound of your video using one-click Enhance
• Give your video a boost with easy-to-use colour controls
• Stabilise shaky video for a smoother picture that’s easier to watch
• Automatically zoom in on faces and glide across panorama photos with the Ken Burns Effect
• Choose from 48 fun video and audio effects
• Send your project to Final Cut Pro and take advantage of advanced editing tools, professional effects, third-party plug-ins and more
Share with friends and family
• Email videos with Mail Drop when signed in to iCloud
• Export a video optimised for YouTube, Facebook and other popular video destinations
• Share any video frame as an image
Create App Previews for the App Store
• Import iPhone and iPad screen recording videos captured with QuickTime Player
• Highlight features with 11 animated titles designed to showcase apps in action
• Export finished videos using the App Preview share option
(1) 4K export requires a Mac from 2011 or later with at least 4GB of RAM. Full-resolution 4K playback is supported on iMac with Retina display and Mac Pro (2013 or later) when connected to a 4K display.
• Fixes the following issues that could occur when importing projects from iMovie for iOS:
• Fonts may change when using the Slide and Chromatic title styles
• Longer titles may shift from one line to two lines
• Filters may be removed from clips
• Some projects may fail to import
• Fixes an issue in which changing an event name in the All Events view may cause that same name to be incorrectly displayed for a different event
• Includes stability and reliability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Har brukt imovie og det er en prøvelse, det stopper, hakker ,krasjer , finner ikke filer. Dersom utviklere av programmer ikke får dette bedre til burde de la det være. Restrtet maskin, slettet app og innstalert på nytt, oppdatert programvare men alt er like dårlig. Har hatt mac i mange år , men dette går på tolmodigheten løs. Får nesten lyst til og gå tilbake til pc
Jeg har null kontroll over resultatet!
I blant kan jeg justere lengden på overganger, i blant ikke. I blant får jeg en felmelding om hvorfor, i blant ikke. Jeg prøver å rette på det som den sier er feil, men får fortsatt samme feilmelding. Overganger mellom nye klipp og bilder ser ut å bli av tilfelding lengde og type. Legger jeg inn nye bilder eller klipp i timelinen så endres lengden på bilder. I blant kan jeg ikke justere tiden et bilde vises, i blant er det ikke noe problem. Alt er tilfeldig! Dette er sansynligvis det dårligeste programmet jeg noensinne har brukt til video! Windows Movie Maker ser ut å vær et proffverktøy i sammenlignelse! iMovie til iOS er bedre enn denne! Skjønner at tanken er at det skal være enkelt for de som bare vil lage en kjapp video av ferien eller familiemiddagen, men det får ikke gjøre programmet ubrukelig!
En stjerne extra for at jeg faktisk får noe resultat, det blir jo en video som bestemor og bestefar blir å like, men som alle andre blir flau over kvaliteten på.
iMovie won’t let you render a 1080p movie
In the description, they brag that you can create beautiful 4K videos with iMOVIE, which is bogus. A lot of people are having problems at making a 1080p movie, me included. The best iMOVIE can do for me at any time is a 720p movie, even though all the clips (including the first essential clips) is at LEAST 1080p. This has been a problem for a while, go search the Internet, and Apple doesn’t really seem to bother too much about it at all. It’s not a priority for them to fix this issue.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Distribution International
- 2.2 GB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.15.6 or later.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 1999-2001, 2003-2021 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.