Marine navigation is made easy with iNavX - the world's #1 handheld Chartplotter. Access marine charts, maps, weather, AIS and more!
iNavX is the only app to give you complete worldwide chart coverage, from all your favorite charts providers, including Navionics! Fully enabled with one-touch access, iNavX gives users access to the broadest set of marine charts and maps from multiple providers including:
• Blue Latitude
• Theyr Weather
• Waterway Guide
• … and more
How does iNavX take handheld marine navigation to the next level?
• Sailors - Plan sailing routes with waypoint and route management. Get proactive sail management with GRIB weather forecasts and then keep watch with AIS overlays and integration with your onboard systems. Plus, you can remember your great sailing locations by geotagging photos.
• Boaters - Stay up to date on boating conditions with forecasts that include currents, winds, and swells. Manage your boating equipment with nautical instrument integration and then save great boating routes to share with the track log.
• Anglers - Discover new fishing spots by scouting out holes and inlets. Locate the best fishing conditions by identifying cold fronts and save your best fishing spots with unlimited markers.
Advanced features - iNavX is the most feature rich app available for all sailing and boating needs at a great price:
Advanced Chart Plotter
• Plot your position in real-time using your device's built-in GPS
• Pan, zoom, and rotate charts (including course up)
• Print detailed charts to use in combination with the app
• Create waypoints and plan routes to navigate between them
• Track log allows you to record your route
• Import/export data in KML (Google Earth) or GPX format
• Supports NMEA data over TCP/IP (using Wifi)
• Integrates with external GPS, AIS receivers & transponders
• Connect nautical instruments: Depth, Speed, Wind, Engine, Batteries, etc.
• GRIB weather forecast
• Anchor alarm
• AIS integration
• Port/navaid search
Download iNavX TODAY and automatically receive a complimentary copy of the official and up-to-date high-resolution NOAA RNC United States marine raster charts.
“iNavX is the original and still one of the best navigation apps.”
– Practical Sailor
“The most full-featured navigation app around and viewed by many as the standard”
– Sail Magazine
"The #1 recommended marine charting app"
iNavX is Compatible with: Navionics, Theyr Weather, Waterway Guide, AIS, Brookhouse, DigitalYacht, ShipModul, vYacht, Vesper Marine, NMEA 2000, Chetco and more.
NEW CHART STORE
Purchase all your favorite charts. Chart subscriptions vary by chart and provider from $9.99 to $199.99 annually, charged to your iTunes Account, which will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
User's Guide: http://inavx.com/help/
Another quick bug fix update to improve your overall iNavX experience.
Please email us if you run into any issues: email@example.com
If you enjoy using iNavX, please take a minute to leave a review in the App Store. We really appreciate your support!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Using it everyday as a professional skipper to sail in Northern Norway and Svalbard. Great precision and easy to read. All the useful tools and more: simply Love it.
The most bad and fake app I ever bay in appstore
for them how want a maretime chart dont bay this app its only fake and bluff, save your momy.I need to tell and askThe Dolvoper off this App how much we need to bay more for get a real Maritme chat how is posible to naviget at sea. and way thay send me to to the googel shacrt.. And if poseble sen me a liknk how have the nesesory navegatone tol. so I dont need to be sent to and otherpay side. The price dosent matter.
- NavX Studios LLC
- 112.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 NavX Studios LLC
- 55,00 kr
- In-App Purchases
- Fugawi Aboard USA - quilted NOAA raster charts 209,00 kr
- Waterway Guide - Atlantic ICW Edition 199,00 kr
- Waterway Guide - Bahamas Edition 199,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.