* Apps of the Year Winner - TIME magazine and Womens Health *
* More time is spent meditating on Insight Timer than all other meditation apps *
* Happiest App in the World - Tristan Harris *
* Featuring top British meditation teachers including Mark Coleman, Mark Williams, Andy Hobson, Bodhipaksa, Tom Evans, Vidyamala Burch and more *
The number 1 free meditation app. Guided meditations and talks led by the world's top meditation and mindfulness experts, neuroscientists, psychologists and teachers from Stanford, Harvard, the University of Oxford and more. Music tracks from world-renowned artists. Join millions learning to meditate on Insight Timer to help calm the mind, reduce anxiety, manage stress, sleep deeply and improve happiness.
With 10+ new free guided meditations added daily, more meditation is practiced on Insight Timer than anywhere else. Great for both beginners and experienced practitioners.
* Thousands of guided meditations
* Select by time for short meditations when on the go, helping you to build a simple daily habit
* Thousands of music tracks and ambient sounds to calm the mind, focus, sleep better and relax
* The world's most popular meditation Timer
* Follow your favourite teachers
* Thousands of discussion groups and community features
* Stats and milestones for tracking your progress
* Integration with Apple Health Mindful Minutes
Browse popular topics including:
* Sleep deeply
* Dealing with Anxiety and Reducing Stress
* Getting through Recovery and Addictions
* Self-love and Compassion
* Focus and Concentration
* Better Relationships
* And much more..
Join leading meditation teachers and musicians including:
* Tara Brach, Ph.D, founder of Insight Meditation Community of Washington
* Mark Williams, Emeritus Professor at Oxford University
* Jack Kornfield, Dartmouth, co-founder of the Insight Meditation Society alongside fellow Insight Timer teachers Sharon Salzberg, and Joseph Goldstein of Columbia
* Sam Harris, Stanford; author, philosopher, neuroscientist, and podcast host
* Gil Fronsdal, Ph.D. at Stanford University
* Moby, international recording artist, DJ, record producer, singer, songwriter
* As well as Sarah Blondin, Mary Maddux, Ajahn Achalo, Melissa Ambrosini, Bodhipaksa, Jonathan Lehmann, Jennifer Piercy, Bethany Auriel-Hagan, Kate James and many more..
Practice the following meditation types:
* Secular Mindfulness
* Buddhist Mindfulness
* Insight Meditation
* Walking Meditation
* Breathing Meditation
* Kundalini Yoga
* Advaita Vedanta
* And many more..
Join community groups for:
* Meetups in London, and throughout the UK
* Transcendental Meditation
* And many more..
PAID FEATURE - INSIGHT PREMIUM MEDITATION
We have one optional in-app subscription.
* The Daily Insight
* Insight Courses
* Night Mode
* Listen offline (download guided meditations to your device)
* Advanced Player (Repeat mode, Fast forward and Rewind, Pick-up where you left off)
* High Quality audio
The subscription is available annually for US$59.99/year, or monthly for US$9.99/month. Payment will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renew at the end of each term unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for unused portions of the term. Prices and currency will vary by location. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable. The subscription will renew at the same cost.
If you have any questions please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org (not .com).
Terms and Conditions - https://insighttimer.com/terms
This is one of our biggest updates ever and is designed to create a much simpler experience. There's a new navigation with four primary buttons, a new Courses platform, new sections for Beginners and Kids, a redesigned Music section, new screens for My Favorites and My Profile, plus a new Home screen featuring daily Staff Picks.
Ratings and Reviews
The best meditation app and support on App Store. Period. Namaste 🙏
This app is actually free! It offers some premium content, but the app if fully functional if you choose not to pay. (There are some other apps on this store that demands outrageous sums for just being able to use them after a trial period is over. None mentioned; none forgotten..)
And there’s something for everyone here. Either you’re into mindfulness, pep talks, calming soundscapes or deep powerful guided meditation aimed at your awakening and liberation (I recommend Mooji; a great teacher.) I even found some meditations in Norwegian!
Meditation should be for everyone. Not only those who can afford it. This app delivers. And I cannot recommend it enough! 💟🕉☯️
Developer Response ,
You've got us smiling ear to ear. Thank you for taking the time to write a beautiful review for us. 💖💖💖
A must have if you meditate, suitable both for newbies and advanced
Love this app! 🌟🌟🌟🌟
- Insight Network Inc
- 93.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Insight Network, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Insight Premium Meditation 105,00 kr
- Insight Premium Meditation 639,00 kr
- Meditation Course: Single Use 55,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.