Warning: This is not a standalone IRC client. It needs a Quassel Core running on a server and an account on it.
iQuassel is an iOS client for the Quassel IRC system.
You can use it to connect to a Quassel Core and chat with it on your favorite IRC channels.
Please note that iQuassel is not yet intended as a full replacement of the desktop client, but as a quick way to chat on your channels/queries from your device.
If you have any questions, please drop by on #woboquassel on irc.freenode.net
* For connecting to Quassel cores version 0.7.x to 0.12.x
* TLS encryption to Quassel core
* ...and compressed connection
* Backlog fetching (Pull Down To Refresh)
* Open URLs in Safari
* Portrait and landscape mode (iPad only)
* Buttons for next/previous buffer
* Unread message count as icon badge
* Nick Coloring
* User lists in channels
Icon by https://benjamindietrich.com/
* Fix blank screen after logging in. This was caused by a wrong fix when reading from the network socket to fix the spurious timeout issue. The spurious timeout should still be fixed in this release, please let us know if not.
Ratings and Reviews
Expected a lot more for the price
Connects to quasselcores. Does not have ssl support. Does not have an good iOS look and feel. Massively overpriced.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.