With the Kia Service app, you can find your nearest dealer in the UK or abroad, book a service or MOT, look up the meaning of the warning and indicator icons on your dashboard, call KiaAssist and more.
- Search by location or postcode
- Find a showroom / sales or service point
- Navigate to a dealer (using Google Maps)
- Book a service or MOT
- Show dealer services and opening hours
- Direct contact with a dealer by phone or email
- Set to your preferred dealer
- Warning and indicator icons
- Direct call to KiaAssist
- Direct access to the Kia website
- Also works without mobile internet (no map is displayed)
- All European Kia dealers (*)
(*) No support yet for Portugal, Switzerland
- minor text changes
Ratings and Reviews
Accessibility problem in the app
There is a problem in the Kia Service app related to the screen reader VoiceOver for iPhone: In the first page (the page with "Service", "Kia sales", "Kia service", "Dashboard lights", "Kiassist" et cetera) VoiceOver reads out items (like "Kia sales"), but does not give any information that this is a button/clickable. It can therefore be challenging to know that it is possible to click on it (that it is not just text) through VoiceOver. This problem can make the app less accessible for persons who operates it via VoiceOver due to a visual impairment, or for other reasons. I hope it will be fixed as soon as possible.
Plutselig må man ha iPhone 5s eller bedre for å oppdatere denne appen. Er det grafikken som er for ekstrem for min iPhone 5??
- App It Up BV
- 26 MB
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011, 2017 App It Up BV
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.