KnitCharts is the perfect app to create beautiful designs in the most convenient way.
Create charts of sizes up to 100 x 100 by converting a photo to a chart, or using 1 of 4 predefined stitches (Stockinette, Reverse-Stockinette, Garter, Blank).
Download unlimited charts from the free store, and impress other users with your charts by uploading them to the store.
Apple Watch users can use their fancy watches to select stitches and colours, Undo and Redo, and set drawing preferences right from the wrist. Because the toolbar is not used anymore, Apple Watch users can go fullscreen on the iPhone from the Watch.
• Convert photo to chart
• 111 symbols for 44 stitches (more to come)
• Customise stitch definitions (excluding cable stitches)
• Add/remove rows/columns
• Copy & Paste
• Mirror/Flip selection
• Fill selection with color or stitch
• Replace stitches and colours within selection
• Create unlimited color palettes
• Insert smaller charts into other charts
• Grid adjusts to gauge
• Export charts as images or PDFs
• Organise charts in folders
• Download unlimited charts from the store
Export as PDF with following options:
• Include key
• Include written instructions
• Include stitch definitions
• Row and column numbers position
• Custom footer
Important: Drawing colours and stitches on larger charts will be slow on older devices such as the iPad mini, iPad 3 and iPhone 4S.
This app is available in English and German.
- Optimisation for iOS 12 and iPhone X
- Brioche stitches
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app and the fantastic service!
This app wich i payed for, shuts down when i open the picture pattern i Created. The app does not work😁
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.