Keep track of your moods, appointments, and transition from child-centered to adult-oriented healthcare with KOOLO.
Koolo is designed to support young people in transitioning from pediatrics to adult medicine and in their life as a patient through three functions:
- MoodLine and MoodMap to record how you feel with photos and color-tagging
- Calendar to note and remember appointments and events that you want to keep separate from the general calendar app on your phone.
- Transition checklists to help you prepare for transition.
The KOOLO app is designed and developed by the Department of Informatics of the University of Oslo and the Youth Council of the Akershus University Hospital. Please see the app for full list of contributors. We will use the KOOLO app for research, but everyone can use the app. If you are interested to give feedback on the app or be part of a research project, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot provide user support for the app. For more information, visit us at http://www.kulu.no.
The KOOLO app is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Some small UI bug fixes.
- University of Oslo, Department of Informatics
- 8.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Creative Commons License
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.