Advance your career with LinkedIn Learning. Discover the most in-demand business, tech and creative skills with personalized recommendations and courses taught by industry experts.
Learn on the go with the LinkedIn Learning iOS app.
Get the skills you need to succeed by watching bite-sized video courses anytime, anywhere.
Learn from courses taught by industry experts in leadership, management, marketing, programming, IT, photography, graphic design, web and interactive design, 3D animation and much more.
Get the most out of your LinkedIn Learning membership with the app:
• Access 4,000+ courses in business, tech and creative with more added each month
• Get personalized course recommendations
• Download courses for offline viewing
• Explore curated courses for a guided learning experience
• Save courses to watch later
• Watch entire courses or individual videos at your own pace
• Share courses with your network
• Add certificates of completion to your LinkedIn profile
• Access to LinkedIn Premium networking tools, and exclusive insights like Who's Viewed Your Profile
LinkedIn Learning app is free to download. With a subscription plan, you can watch the full courses across technology, creative and business topics.
For Monthly Premium: $29.99 monthly USD
For Annual Premium: $299.88 annual USD
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew and will charge your credit card through iTunes account, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• iPhone 4S or later, iPod Touch 5th Gen or later
• iOS 10 or later
• Connection to 3G, 4G, or WiFi network
We update LinkedIn Learning frequently to improve your learning experience led by more than 800 industry experts chosen from around the world.
Here's what we've recently updated:
• Improved app stability.
Love LinkedIn Learning? Rate the app! Your feedback shows us what matters. Plus: the app includes a Help Center to answer your questions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It can be better
Can you please make apple tv version of this app, like LYNDA app has.
Developer Response ,
At this time, we don't have this functionality available. I've sent your suggestion to our Product team for consideration. When many of our members ask for the same improvement, they try their best to get it done. Thank you!
Missing Chromecast support
Can you please consider to add Chromecast support to this app. It only support AirPlay as of now. Many people also own Chromecast devices as well as Aple Devices (me included) and it would be nice to not be tied to only 1 broadcasting tech.
Unbelievable how unstable this app. I get “Oops Something went wrong...” when I try to watch a video.
And when it does work, the goal never updates, it says “0 minutes” at all times, even though I’ve watched a course.
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 64.7 MB
Krever iOS 11.0 eller nyere. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad og iPod touch.
Engelsk, Forenklet kinesisk, Fransk, Japansk, Portugisisk, Spansk, Tysk
- Age Rating
- © 2019 LinkedIn Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- LinkedIn Learning Subscription 329,00 kr
- LinkedIn Learning Subscription 3.290,00 kr
- LinkedIn Learning Subscription with Free Trial 329,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.