This Application is made by the National Air Ambulance Services of Norway for operators and partners in order to find and maintain Landing Zone information while operating off base.
The App includes high resolution maps over Norway with display of aviation obstacles such as power lines, towers and masts in addition to detailed description and pictures of Landing Zones.
The application is open for public use, landing zones layer is restricted to user groups and companies/operators which are approved by the National Air Ambulance Services of Norway.
LZ North Civilian + is an optional subscription that gives access to aviation obstacles and archives with map data for offline use.
LZ North Civilian + will be charged to your App Store Account at confirmation of purchase.
Your account will be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renewal is turned off (at least 24 hours before the end of the current period).
You can manage your subscriptions or cancel auto-renewal at any time either from the Library menu or via your Account Settings in the App Store.
• LZ North available for public use. Only LAT-approved users can see LAT landing zones.
• In-app registration for all users
• Reset password option.
• Push notification for updating app icon badge.
• Faster offline archive import.
• Separate icon complications for fuel, medical center and health care center.
• Display PDF attachments.
Ratings and Reviews
- Luftambulansetjenesten HF
- 39.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Norwegian Bokmål
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Electronic Chart Centre AS
- In-App Purchases
- LZ North Civilian + (1 year) 199,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.