MAARIBA is an innovative platform established to enable and unlock job opportunities for artisans, craftsmen and women in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Even with a high demand for vocational skills, Artisans and Craftsmen (masons, carpenters, mechanics, electricians, painters, plumbers, welders, tailors, caterers, beauticians, foremen, quantity surveyors, builder contractors, photographers, designers, engineers etc) in sub-Saharan Africa are still struggling to find jobs. This mismatch is associated with general mistrust of the quality of skills of Artisans and Craftsmen on the continent. While these concerns are genuine, there are many talented artisans on the continent who, with the right support and exposure, will development into the next generation of highly skilled engineers. For MAARIBA, we believe that, the Artisans and craftsmen are the future nation builders and what they need to realize their full potentials is the chance to put their skills into practice.
Therefore, our platform was designed with the primary focus to:
• provide a sustained stream of customers to artisans and craftsmen in sub-Saharan Africa so as to improve their income and the attractiveness of the trade
• establish a repository of highly skilled artisans and craftsmen in sub-Saharan Africa for customers to easily access.
• effectively and efficiently link (fit-for-purpose) trustworthy artisans and craftsmen to office and home users including providing around-the-clock services at the most competitive rates.
• provide a trajectory for craftsmen and artisan apprentices to easily enter the job market so as to quickly start contributing to the local economy
• improve the marketability of artisans by providing them with various professional skills and tailored capacity development training including training on customer relations and business management
Bug Fixes and Performance improvements.
New Wallet Password System for Additional Security.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.