Microsoft Defender 4+
Protect. Control. Defend.
- Offers In-App Purchases
Microsoft Defender is a unified online security app for your work and personal life. Use Microsoft Defender for individuals(1) at home and on the go. For work, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint helps organizations around the world stay more secure.
Sign-in with your personal account(1) to access features for Microsoft Defender for individuals. Sign-in with your work(2) account to access features for Microsoft Defender for Endpoint.
Microsoft Defender for individuals
Seamlessly protect your data and devices with Microsoft Defender.(1) You and your family can easily manage your online security in one app with notifications, expert recommendations, and security tips designed to help you stay safer online. Microsoft Defender for individuals requires a Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription.
Seamless security management
A centralized dashboard to check your security status and everyone in your family
See your and your family’s cross-device protections in one place
Easily add or remove your favorite devices for you and your family
Safeguard your devices
Anti-phishing protection for your and your family’s devices against new and existing threats
Continuously scans for harmful links before you click on them to help protect you from web sites that might be harmful
Stay informed and stay safer
Get real-time alerts to stay up to date about changes to your security status and your family members’ statuses
Take recommended actions to help keep your devices secure
View alerts and cross-device activity history from the past 30 days.
(1) If you are an individual, please login with your personal Microsoft account. Microsoft Defender for individuals requires a Microsoft 365 Family or Personal subscription.
Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
Microsoft Defender for Endpoint is an industry-leading, cloud-powered endpoint security solution that helps to secure against ransomware, file-less malware, and other sophisticated attacks across platforms. Our comprehensive solution helps to rapidly stop attacks, scale your security resources, and evolve your defenses.
Rapidly stop threats
Gain the upper hand against sophisticated threats like ransomware, fileless attacks, and nation state threats.
Scale your security
Put time back in the hands of defenders to prioritize risks and elevate your security posture.
Evolve your defenses
Advance beyond endpoint silos and mature your security based on a foundation for XDR and Zero Trust.
(2) If you are a member of a business or organization, you need to login with your company email when you install Microsoft Defender on your devices. Commercial and business features of this app require a Microsoft 365 E3, E5, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint P1, P2, Microsoft Defender for Business license, or a Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscription. If you are not sure about your company’s license or subscription, contact your IT department.
Bug Fixes and Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It seems to consume a lot of power when running in the background.
Does not work well with iOS 16 at all
Causes Edge, Outlook, Teams etc to hang when enabled.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 94.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Microsoft 365 Personal 79,00 kr
- Microsoft 365 Family 119,00 kr
- Microsoft 365 Personal 85,00 kr