Microsoft Maths solver app provides help with a variety of problems including arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, statistics, and other topics using an advanced AI powered maths solver. Simply write a maths problem on screen or use the camera to snap a maths photo. Microsoft Maths instantly recognizes the problem and helps you to solve it with step-by-step explanation, interactive graphs, similar problems from the web and online video lectures. Quickly look up related maths concepts. Get help with your homework problems and gain confidence in mastering the techniques with Microsoft Mathematics. It is absolutely FREE!
● Write a maths equation on screen as you naturally do on paper
● Scan printed or handwritten maths photo
● Type and edit using advanced scientific maths calculator
● Get interactive Step-by-Step explanation & Graphing calculator
● Import images with maths equations from gallery
● Scan and Solve Maths Worksheets with multiple problems
● Search the web for similar problems and video lectures
● Try maths word problems
● Scan and plot x-y data tables for linear/non-linear functions
● Learn maths in your language - supports Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and many more
● Elementary: arithmetic, real, complex numbers, LCM, GCD, factors, roman numerals
● Pre-Algebra: radicals and exponents, fractions, matrices, determinants
● Algebra: quadratic equations, system of equations, inequalities, rational expressions, linear, quadratic and exponential graphs
● Word problems on maths concepts, number theory, probability, volume, surface area
● Basic Calculus: Summations, Limits, derivatives, integrals
● Statistics: Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, permutations, combinations
Microsoft Maths solver combines the power of multiple solvers such as maths problem solver, equation solver, maths answer scanner, percentage calculator, scientific calculator, word problem solver, maths photo solver and maths handwriting solver. This is a powerful maths learner app for solving maths homework problems. Find out more about Microsoft Maths Solver app on our website: https://math.microsoft.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to your feedback.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Must have for Math
If you are someone who gets stuck in math often or just need some more explanation on some pieces this is a must have, detailed steps for solution is a life saver for understanding what is happening
The best and the best there will be
Great. You can solve so much with it😀
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 56.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.