Outlook lets you bring all of your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it’s staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organised and connected self.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for iOS:
- Focus on the right things with our smart inbox – we help you to sort between messages you need to act on straight away and everything else.
- Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
- Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
- Find everything you're looking for with our new search experience, including files, contacts and your upcoming trips.
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox and more, without having to download them to your phone.
- Bring all the apps you love in Outlook, including Facebook, Evernote, Trello and more.
- Open Word, Excel or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail and iCloud.
To make an in-app purchase of an Office 365 Home or Personal subscription, open the app, go to Settings and tap on Upgrade next to your Outlook.com or Hotmail.com account. Subscriptions begin at USD 6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. With an Office 365 subscription, you get 1 TB of storage for each user, access to all features in Word, Excel and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Privacy and Cookies: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839
Now you can choose a light or dark home screen icon for Outlook in Settings > Appearance.
Feel free to send us any comments or questions by going to Settings > Help & Feedback – we’d love to hear from you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hans R. Flatebø
Søkemulighetene bør bli bedre der det er mulighet å lage filter i søkeoperasjonen. Den burde og være mer lik på MS outlook.
Works well enough
Works well enough to be useful. But if you have access to the web portal or the desktop applications, those are even better.
Synke kontakter begge veie
Hei, hadde vært fint om kontakter synker begge veier, at dem som opprettes på iPhone synker tilbake til Outlook på PC. Kontakter som opprettes på PC synkes til kontakter på iPhone, det fungerer. Vi er en organisasjon med ca. 1400 ansatte som alle nå må benytte Outlook på mobilen for å kunne lese og sende e-post.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 289.2 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Microsoft 365 Personal 65,00 kr
- Microsoft 365 Family 89,00 kr
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.