Mill Norway app gives you freedom to control your Mill devices from anywhere in the world, at a touch of a button. Make your home smarter with the Mill Norway app
The Mill Norway app lets you add, configure, monitor and control your connected Mill devices from anywhere. You can schedule your Mill devices to turn on or off according to your schedule and effectively reduce your electric heating bill. Stay in full control of your power consumption with our new statistics function and do changes to your schedule and temperatures to optimize according to cost and/or comfort
Compatible Mill Wi-Fi devices:
• Mill Wi-Fi panel heaters generation 1 (2.4ghz b/g)
• Mill Wi-Fi panel heaters generation 2 (2.4ghz b/g/n)
• Mill Wi-Fi panel heaters generation 3 (2.4ghz b/g/n + Bluetooth)
• Mill Wi-Fi convector heaters generation 2 (2.4ghz b/g/n)
• Mill Wi-Fi convector heaters generation 3 (2.4ghz b/g/n + Bluetooth)
• Mill Wi-Fi socket generation 2 (2.4ghz b/g/n)
• Mill Wi-Fi socket generation 3 (2.4ghz b/g/n + Bluetooth)
• Mill Wi-Fi oil radiators generation 2 (2.4ghz b/g/n)
• Mill Wi-Fi oil radiators generation 3 (2.4ghz b/g/n + Bluetooth)
• Mill Sense Air (2.4ghz b/g/n + Bluetooth)
• Weekly program with pre-defined modes(Comfort, Sleep, Away & OFF)
• Power consumption & temperature statistics
• Multi house support, control your house and cabin from the same app
• Vacation mode for saving energy while you are away
• Share your house with other family members, making control easy
• Cooling mode, turn on your fan/air-condition when the temperature rises
• Timer, loop timer
• Tibber- Control your heaters with the Tibber app
Purchase a Mill Wi-Fi device and download the app to get started today
Contact us on email@example.com or visit our website for more information https://millnorway.com/
- App optimized
- Fixed various crash issues
Ratings and Reviews
Worked for years, now it fails
During the last weeks, the app has become significantly slower - and I have big troubles setting a temperature in a zone. It just resets to the previous temperature, or adds the setting to another zone.
I have also lost the possibility to list the devices in a zone independently, so that I can override the issues by forcing a temperature.
I have 2 zones, 5 ovens. 2 in one and 3 in the other. Been using them for two years and the ovens are all versions 1.
Now it is even worse. I am now starting to loose devices from the app. The app states that they are offline, but I can see them in the dhcp list on my WI-FI network. And the remaining shows the the temperature is stable, so they are on..
I am 3 hours drive away, so going their to restart them is sort of missing the point.
The WI-FI has not been changed for more than a year.
Mister ovner hele tiden
Ovnene faller ut og må legges til stadig vekk, selv om wifi er det samme og stabilt. Kan gå type 5-10 forsøk med appen uten at det fungerer å legge til. Om det er appen eller ovnene som er elendige vet jeg ikke helt, men lite imponerende. Og ja Mill: Jeg har forsøkt alle tingene dere foreslår. :)
Developer Response ,
If the Mill device looses connection to the WiFi or is having difficulties with connecting its most likely related to a things like :
1: The router is sending 2.4ghz and 5ghz on the same bands, since Mill only supports 2.4ghz then this might cause a problem in the connection process. We recommend you turn of the 5ghz temporarily, once the heater is connected you can turn it back on.
2: The router is using a function called "airtimefairness" this might lead to the heater loosing its connection. We recommend turning this function off.
3: The WiFi covered is insufficient
4: In addition to the main router the customer has a repeater, this might cause the heater to jump betwen the signal and cause issues.
We are in the process of making changes to the connection method, this should improve and fix majority issues related to mesh routers and 2.4ghz/5ghz on the same ssid.
If you need any assistant then please get in touch with support on firstname.lastname@example.org
Oppstår feilmelding-banner for hver endring jeg gjør, til og med når appen åpnes. «Mislyktes. Vær så snill, prøv igjen».
Og når jeg skal sende inn tilbakemelding via appen..
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mill International AS
- 88.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Mill International AS