Hear everything clear and amplify speech with this hearing assistant app. One-on-one conversation, class lectures or watching TV - Mobile Ears helps you hear better in any situation. Plug in your earphones to turn your iPhone into hearing assistance.
Often you miss out on many important conversations or sounds due to age or lifestyle related hearing loss. It is more common among young people now due to high exposure of loud noise. Mobile Ears can help you hear those missing sounds clearly through your phone. No need for any expensive hearing aid devices. Just plug in your earphone and turn back time.
Benefits of Mobile Ears:
- Easy to use – no special devices and no battery
- On demand use - when in trouble hearing - just start Mobile Ears and hear it all
- Useful for people of all ages as an amplifier of weak sounds (lectures, speeches, talks)
- Great with television, cinema, sports and theatre
- Noise filtering and noise reduction
How does the app work?
Simply plug in your earphones and move the button on the slider to personalize the sound for maximum speech clarity and amplification. Only works with wired earphones.
In which situations can I use Mobile Ears?
- During a conversation in a cafe or a restaurant
- At a work meeting
- At an interesting conference
- Attending class at school or college to hear the lectures clearly
- While watching TV
Mobile Ears is jointly developed by Listen in Norway and world class acoustics experts from scandinavian research institute SINTEF. Our goal is to make hearing solutions simple and easily available to everyone.
Follow us on social media to get the latest update on the app
Mobile Ears is not approved as a medical device or software and cannot be used as a hearing aid with doctor`s prescription. The app simply enhances the volume of environment sound and improves speech clarity. In any case, please consult your doctor if you have a hearing problem.
optimizations and bug-fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Appen synes jeg fungerer meget bra.
Men tenker det burde vært mulig for brukerer å legge inn data fra sitt audiogram fra en hørselstest, slik at det frekvensområdet hvor man hører dårlig blir forsterket ekstra.
For eksempel hører jeg nesten ingen ting av lyd over 2500 Hz.
Smart app med tungvint med tråd!
Smart men litt teit at den ikke kan bruke trådløse hodetelefoner! Det er tross alt telefonens mikrofon som brukes.
Støtter ikke trådløse øreplugger eller hodetelefoner.
Kunne vært bra om den også støttet trådløse headset. Nyere iPhones har jo ikke inngang til hodetelefoner lenger...
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Listen AS
- 28.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Norwegian Bokmål
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2017 Listen AS. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.