Music Studio offers a complete music production environment for the iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch with features and a sound quality previously only known to desktop applications and expensive audio hardware.
It combines a piano keyboard, 123 studio-quality instruments with sustain, a fully fledged 127-track sequencer, extensive note editing, reverb, real-time effects and much more on a user-friendly interface.
Try the free Lite version!
AWARDS & REVIEWS
• "A recent composition of mine started on the iPhone with Music Studio" - Jason Hayes, lead composer of "World of Warcraft"
• "GarageBand on your iDevice" - TouchMyApps.com
• "Music Studio is loaded to the brim with features and is a no brainer for composers" - AppAdvice.com
• "If you’re at all serious about your music you can’t really afford to miss out on this app." - razorianfly.com
• "Music Studio justifies the purchase of an iDevice if you're really into it." - appfreakblog.com
• Awards from BestAppEver.com, iPhoneAppsPlus.com, apps4idevices, Palm Sounds
• Photorealistic dynamically configurable 85-key keyboard
• Instant positioning via the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Drum pads, chord pads and chord programming
• 183 studio-recorded instruments (16bit 44.1kHz sampled from real instruments)
• 123 free instruments, 60 available in the in-app shop
• 6 categories: symphonic, classical, band, electronic, world, drum kits
• Release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Sustain samples
• Pitch bend wheel and accelerometer control
• Audio tracks:
• Microphone recording
• AudioCopy & AudioPaste
• iPod library or wav/mp3/AAC/ogg file import
• Waveform and audio region editing
• Record up to 24 channels simultaneously with CoreAudio (class compliant) hardware
• Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support (input & output)
• Sampler to create custom instruments and kits from audio files and recordings
• Background audio playback and recording
• Low-latency, highly optimized, 128x polyphony, battery saving audio engine
• 100 drum loops
• 10 real-time effects with lots of parameters:
Reverb, Delay, 3-Band-Equalizer, Filter, Phaser, BitCrusher, Amp, Compressor, Limiter, StereoWidener
• 127-track sequencer
• Beat & metronome settings (tempo and signature)
• Mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment for each track
• Edit tracks, bars and even individual notes:
Draw, quantize, transpose, repeat, move, length, velocity, etc.
• MIDI import and export
• Save and load your songs and export to wav and AAC formats
• iOS Files app support allows you to create and manage folders
• Share your songs via email, Dropbox, iCloud Drive, AudioCopy and SoundCloud
• Wi-Fi and iTunes file transfer to your computer
• Songs and MIDI files can be opened directly from Safari and Mail
• Unlimited undo and redo
• Detailed in-app help
• Play or record 2 different instruments at the same time with 2 keyboard rows
• iPhone and iPad Retina Display supported
• Compatible with CoreMIDI (MIDI in and out), Virtual MIDI and MIDI hardware.
Video tutorials are available on the Xewton YouTube channel.
• iOS 11 Files app support enables you to create and manage custom folders
• Files app (iCloud) import now allows for multiple file selection
• Fixed a bug where touches on the screen edges were ignored
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Beste musikkstudio for iPad :o
Koster mye men verdt alle pengene. Du kan jo gjøre alt!
Løp og kjøp.
Heilt konge program hvis du liker å spille/lage melodier. Mange forskjellige instrumenter, og de høres veldig ekte ut. Eneste jeg savner er muligheten til å tweake instrumentene litt mer, men det er en bagatell i forhold til hva dette programmet gir! Er et må ha program...
Warning: This is a MIDI based application, so it sounds midi, you can't record your guitar or whatever but is the best application for iPhone for composers i've seen until now.
Imagine it as a Garageband on the iPhone, a great tool to save your idea on the bus or waiting at the dentist.
You can play your ideas on the keyboard or edit them in the tracks sections, put a drum, a fast mix and your idea is saved! Then go back to the studio and start recording.
But don't look at this application as a solution to your mastering!
I've read many reviews of people that seemed to expect the possibility to load VSTs or to mix a 64 tracks tune on an iphone.
A pocket garageband i say, and if you find better, please tell me!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Alexander Gross
- 953.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
- 159,00 kr
- In-App Purchases
- 60 Instrument Bundle 75,00 kr
- Electro Pack 44,00 kr
- Band Pack 44,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.