Polygon: "My Child Lebensborn tells a disturbing tale about innocents in the aftermath of WW2”
LevelUp: “The strongest game experience that I have ever had.”
My Child Lebensborn, now out in Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and Korean!
You adopt a young Lebensborn child in Norway after WW2, but parenting will be hard as your child grows up in a hostile and hateful environment. See a different side of the war, inspired by the true stories of the Lebensborn children. Discover how hatred of our enemies continues to create victims, even after victory.
Discover their past and support them in the present. You must balance your time and resources to provide for your child. You will find answers to the hard questions; about their history, the hatred, bullying and the passing of blame.
Can you help Klaus/Karin cope with the heavy inheritance of the German occupation, so they will find their place in a country that is celebrating its freedom.
You can make the difference.
- Influence the child’s feelings, personality and worldview through your choices.
- Look for the effects of your choices in your child’s expressions and body language.
- Explore a gripping storyline based upon true events.
- Earn money as you work, then cook, craft, forage and play.
- Use your time and meagre resources wisely.
- Adopt a boy or girl, and support them through a defining year of their life.
Caution: Some devices with only 1GB available memory have shown problems with running this game.
For technical support, please contact us at email@example.com
My Child Lebensborn now out in Arabic, French and Polish
Ratings and Reviews
Bruh jeg bryr meg ikke hva noen sier, 👏🏻Klaus👏🏻er👏🏻sønnen👏🏻min og jeg lager brødskive med blåbærsyltetøy til han hver dag før skolen
Deep thought provoking experience
A game that challenges both emotionally and rationally. Trying to take care of a child born into a world full of hate is both heartbreaking and difficult, but when you do something right it is very rewarding.
The gameplay is addictive, the graphics are beautiful and the overall experience feels important.
The closest game I have played is the excellent “This war of mine”, though the gameplay here is very different.
I absolutely love this game, but I wish I knew what happen next. I need to know what’s going to happen next with me and Karin. My heart is broken for Karin.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sarepta Studio AS
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Teknopilot AS
- 33,00 kr
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.