WHAT YOU GET WITH NATURAL CYCLES
√ The #1 Birth Control App in the US & UK by active audience
√ The only digital contraceptive both cleared by the FDA and CE-marked as a medical device
√ Hormone-free and scientifically proven
√ Adaptive technology that uses your unique cycle so you know exactly when you're fertile (and when you're not)
√ Daily insights into your fertility and personal ovulatory pattern
Natural Cycles places birth control into your own hands.
Founded by particle physicist, Dr. Elina Berglund, with a goal to offer women an effective, hormone-free method of birth control, Natural Cycles identifies ovulation by analyzing basal body temperature, learning your unique cycle so you can get to know your body better, and know the exact days you can and can't get pregnant.
Natural Cycles is a clinically-proven birth control option alongside the pill, IUD and the condom. 93% effective with typical use, and 98% effective with perfect use. The clinical study that determined Natural Cycles' effectiveness is one of the largest of its kind, with 15,000 women and 600,000 menstrual cycles. It was peer reviewed and published in the renowned journal Contraception.*
The app supports syncing with Apple Health.
○ Yearly Plan (Recommended): $89.99/year.
○ Monthly Plan: $9.99/month.
○ A subscription is needed to use the app, and while a free demo is available, we recommend a minimum of 2-3 cycles for Natural Cycles to be most effective.
○ Natural Cycles does not protect against sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Use a condom to protect against STIs.
○ No method of birth control is 100% effective, even when using the birth control app perfectly you can still have an unintended pregnancy.
○ Natural Cycles is for women over the age of 18.
○ Natural Cycles is only available as a method of birth control in the US and in Europe.
○ To use Natural Cycles, you need to understand English or one of the supported languages.
SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION (APPLE IN-APP PURCHASE)
Natural Cycles offers in-app purchases, with an Apple ID. The payment will be charged to the user's iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will be automatically renewed unless auto-renewal is canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. The account will be charged for this renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period at the monthly or yearly price described above. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal turned off in the iTunes Account Settings. Cancellation of the current subscription is not possible during an active subscription period.
*E. Berglund Scherwitzl et al. “Perfect-use and typical-use Pearl Index of a contraceptive mobile app”, Contraception, Volume 96, Issue 6, 420 - 425.
We've been busy working under the hood. Our latest update ensures our technical health stays strong so you can enjoy a seamless experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
IKKE LAST NED DENNE!!
Jeg og en venninne av meg ble begge gravide på denne appen. Vær så snill og ikke stol på denne appen om du ikke ønsker å bli gravid!
Super som prevensjon for 30 åring
Har brukt appen i snart 2 år. Fungerer veldig bra som prevensjon. Lærer utrolig mye om syklusen min og kroppen! Når jeg vil prøve å få barn vet jeg allerede eksakt når i løpet av syklusen jeg skal prøve. Veldig fornøyd! Kommer aldri til å begynne på hormonell prevensjon igjen!
Love everything about the app! Would be great if the thermometer display had a light though
- NaturalCycles Nordic AB
- 22.9 MB
- Helse og trening
Krever iOS 11.0 eller nyere. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad og iPod touch.
Engelsk, Portugisisk, Spansk, Svensk
- Age Rating
- Hyppig/intens informasjon om medisin/behandling.
- Sjeldent/mildt seksuelt innhold eller nakenhet.
- © NaturalCycles Nordic AB
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly 99,00 kr
- Annual 699,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.