Explore Trondheim - the App way. The most complete guide to the city, now also including
event calendar. A useful app for the local citizen as well as for the tourist. No ads or content
sponsing. Works offline.
More info about Trondheim: www.trondheim.com/app
This intelligent travel guide brings together expert and user-generated content, a uniquely
optimized and personalized itinerary planner, map integration with directions, augmented
reality and exciting sharing functions. The app is powered by mTrip. Content is published and
maintained by Trondheim kommune (Municipality).
- WORKS OFFLINE – No internet connection required except for sharing, updates and using
the event calendar (web page).
- CITY GUIDE with attractions, museums, restaurants, bars, hotels, theatres and shops with
reviews and ratings, pictures, rich info, prices and opening hours.
- CULTURE & RECREATION - Guide to hiking trails in Bymarka, art in public spaces, galleries,
parks, libraries, sports, cinema and other amusement. Integration of cultural event calendar
- OFFLINE MAP & DIRECTIONS - The only guide with offline navigation! - Have the guide
locate you on the map and provide you with directions to a place by foot or by subway. Use all
map and direction features 100% offline with no roaming fees!
- AUGMENTED REALITY - View your environment and all the places to visit in real-time, with
distance, ratings, prices and opening hours.
- PERSONALIZED TRIP ITINERARIES - Exclusive technology - The Trip Genius automatically
creates personalized trip itineraries according to your travel interests, pace preference, trip
dates, accommodation, personalized favorites, location and opening hours of places as well
as ratings from other travelers. Use smart order to rearrange your visits and customize your
itinerary at any time.
- TRIP JOURNAL - NEW FEATURE - Easily create and share a trip journal with your check-ins,
pictures, and comments!
- SHARING – Share your check-ins, postcards, pictures, reviews and trip journal by email
or Facebook. Items are stored on your device and sent automatically when a free internet
connection is available!
- TRIP DASHBOARD - NEW FEATURE - Available at http://guide.trondheim.no, the trip
dashboard gathers your trip journals, itineraries, and favorite places from all of your destinations
in one place. You can share it with friends and print your itineraries!
- TRANSFER YOUR ITINERARY between devices and back them up online - NEW FEATURE -
- OTHER FEATURES – Send pictures and postcards by email or Facebook, easily discover
new places, currency converter, bus map, add personal places and more!
We’re always making changes and improvements to the app. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
Ratings and Reviews
Bra for oss som liker å gå tur, men som ikke er så godt kjent i Trondheim.
"Hva skjer"-kalenderen er ufattelig treg, og tilbakeknappen sender deg helt ut. Ellers ok.
- Trondheim kommune
- 140 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 Trondheim
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.