Browse, search, and update all your Oracle databases on the go with the DataGlass Mobile Database Client for Oracle! DataGlass is your one stop for complete and flexible access to your Oracle servers. From DBAs and IT professionals that need to run ad-hoc queries, to executives who need immediate access to the raw data, to analysts who need to build and execute sophisticated reports, DataGlass is the only app you will need to connect you directly to your data. Whether you are accessing your servers from your local network, or remotely through your organization's secure VPN, you never need to be without the information that is the lifeblood of the modern enterprise. DataGlass requires no complicated desktop servers or expensive middleware to set up: the speed and flexibility of direct connections to your server provides unparallelled efficiency.
Take an interactive tour of the app at: http://www.impathic.com/oracle
DataGlass is the only app that can read and update your Oracle database directly from your iPhone or iPad without any additional complex desktop or server software setup.
• Compatible with Oracle versions 12c, 11g, 10g, 9.2, 9.0, and 8.1
• An unlimited number of databases can be simultaneously managed by DataGlass
• Connect directly to your databases without the need for complex and expensive middleware
• Corporate databases can be accessed remotely using a VPN or by using the built-in SSH tunneling
• Can access tables and views in OLTP databases and data warehouses alike
• Export your raw data to Numbers, Mail, or CSV files for inclusion in external reports
• Save local snapshots of your data for browsing offline or on the road
• Print the results of your queries directly from your printer-enabled iOS device
• Build and execute sophisticated queries spanning multiple tables using the innovative Query Designer, or enter custom SQL
• Visit http://support.impathic.com to make feature suggestions or report problems
• Fixed issue with inability to scroll while editing record on iPad
• Fixed issue with settings window and help page on iPad
• Fix for errors with SMALLINT fields
• Fix for crash when selecting the SQL Editor
• Fix for "network not reachable" error when connecting from an IPv6 network
• Fix for disappearing fields when editing in landscape mode
• Fix for eventual memory error when frequently updating records
• 64-bit support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.