Pharmapedia gives you free, offline access to information on generic drugs (dosages, indications, more), medicine brands in Pakistan with prices and available forms, alternate brands and much more. All of this without requiring any key or annoying ads — just install and dive into the medical knowledge sea, no internet required!
- Beautiful design, sleek layout.
- Built-in intelligent search with auto-complete.
- Drugs' overview, dosages, indications, side-effects, contraindications and high-risk groups.
- Available brands for every generic drug/formula, including a combination of generic drugs.
- Prices & available forms like tablets, syrup, injection, infusion, drops & suspension available for every brand.
- Find alternate brands for every medicine including prices, forms and company.
- Bookmark any drug or brand, get quick access to recently searched items.
With thousands of drugs and brands, we understand having a beautiful layout and quick access to information is equally important. That's why the user-interface has especially been focused on.
Each search listing also includes the available forms of a brand, or a direct access button for dosage/brands in case of generic drug search. Saved bookmarks and recents can easily by accessed by swiping app drawer.
The app can be used by anyone seeking medical information, which can include doctors, pharmacists, medical reps, medical students, patients, general public or anyone curious about medicines. It's a drugs dictionary, or a medical dictionary. This version lists brands/medicines in Pakistan while generic drugs section can be used by anyone, worldwide.
For any suggestions, corrections and feedback, please feel free to contact on our given email address. We really do appreciate you reaching back to us, and your feedback could be included in the next version!
DISCLAIMER & WARNING:
Information provided in this app is for educational purposes only and cannot be substituted for any professional medical advice. For any medical advice and prescription, please consult a medical professional.
We use your email only for making the app better, and it's never shared with any third-party.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Design Changes
- Medicines Brands updated
- Minor Bugs fixed
The developer, Mohsin Tariq, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mohsin Tariq
- 19.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Mohsin Tariq
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.