Learn math, check homework and study for upcoming tests and ACTs/SATs with the most used math education app on the planet. Photomath is FREE and works without wi-fi or data. Whether you’re on the bus, in a cave or just offline, core Photomath is always available, because data matters.
From basic arithmetic to advanced calculus and geometry, learn with Photomath. Understand core concepts to help you advance in math and feel confident in class!
● NEW! Word problem explanations!
● No internet or data required
● Free to use
● Step-by-step explanations for every solution
● Exclusive how-to animations
● Scroll through multiple solving methods per problem
● Multi-functional scientific calculator
● Interactive graphs
MATH TOPICS COVERED
● Basic Math/Pre-Algebra: arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, powers, roots, factors
● Algebra: linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, polynomials
● Geometry (specific textbooks only)
● Trigonometry/Precalculus: identities, conic sections, vectors, matrices, complex numbers, sequences and series, logarithmic functions
● Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals, curve sketching
● Statistics: combinations, factorials
Featured in Huffington Post, Forbes, TIME, CNN, EdSurge, Guiding Tech, The Verge, TechCrunch and more.
Suggestions or questions? Email us at email@example.com
Photomath is and will always be free to use, but you can boost your learning with Photomath Plus - solutions for every problem in your textbook including WORD PROBLEMS! Currently available in US and for specific textbooks only.
Don’t see your textbook? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us which books you want to be covered next!
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Manage or cancel your subscription in your account settings on the App Store after purchase. Offers and pricing subject to change without notice.
Bug fixes and overall performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Dobbeltsjekke, undersøke eller forstå!
Appen er heilt genial.
Eg brukar den for å dobbeltsjekke svar, for å undersøke om kva framgangsmåte som er riktig og alt i alt hjelper den meg til å forstå det eg ikkje skjønte på førehand.
Med støtte som dette går eg fortare fram til løysinga.
Was stuck at a task we had for math homework. Not only did it solve the problem, but it also said how to solve it ;) recomend it to everyone, even though you're good at math.
Nyttig app for et enklere liv.
Super app som gir både utregning og svar. Gjør livet til en mattelærer mye enklere nå og da.
- Photomath, Inc.
- 74.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Photomath, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Photomath Plus 105,00 kr
- Photomath Plus 639,00 kr
- Photomath Plus (1 month) 219,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.