PicFrame helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames that you can save to your computer or share to Facebook Twitter and Flickr. With 73 adjustable frames, support for up to 9 photos in a single frame, rounded corners and plenty of border patterns, you will always have a unique look.
Since PicFrame was released on the iPhone and iPad we have often been requested to create a Mac version for people to use on their desktop, well here it is! PicFrame on the Mac is just as easy to use, select a frame, drag and drop your photos in, tweak the border size, give the photos rounded corners, add a color or pattern, resize the adjustable frames and save the photo or share it to Facebook.
• 73 fully adjustable frames (drag the borders between each photo for endless customization)
• Support for up to 9 photos
• Save your work in progress as a PicFrame project file
• Rounded corners
• Change the border size
• Zoom and drag the photos around
• Easy color picker for border color
• Multiple patterns to use for the border
• Ratios 1:1, 3:2, 2:3, 4:3, 3:4, 16:9
• High resolution (Up to 3264x3264)
• Share to Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
• Drag and drop photos into the frame
• Touch Bar support for new MacBook Pro devices
Follow PicFrame on Twitter @PicFrame for updates and information.
Added support for a 4:5 ratio.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
But I have two suggestions that would make it awesome:
- An option for no borders at all.
- An option for no outside border.
I like the program, but I miss some of the features thats in the app for iPad.
Appen er rotete..
Det er for mye tull når den skal brukes , rammene faller fra og det henger ikke i det hele tatt….
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.